POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

R (8).gif

I'm done, man. That was A++++++++ execution :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

If I was a professor looking for work I'd stay away from the Canonical Studies department. That's 2 bodies in a less than a few months. Tate needs to offer up his resignation immediately.

And as for Professor Demon Time's death, AUNTIE MONET has a nice grip on her but there's no way she'd be able to hoist that body up in the air like that to stage the suicide

Unless Tejeda family has this untapped super soldier strength in them

This thread is hilarious. Yall are funny af with these comments and logic thinking Courtney Kemp cares. One simple answer..because its POWER and the “Powerverse” (yes roll your eyes 😂)

Anyway, Courtney Kemp host a weekly podcast or IG thing where people can comment and ask questions. I wonder why she never brings up the point that families are always in need of bread yet they are wearing luxury-wear valued at over tens of thousands of dollars. And her timelines and logic NEVER make any sense. Shes a smart lady but she vastly overlooks things and thinks the viewers can’t figure it out or put 2-n-2 together

This episode had so many quotables

Lauren's mom saying "that attractive professor" in front her husband and daughter

Cane saying, so, wait I'm not the oldest :rofl: Like this is GOT and Zeke was going to get the throne from him.

I knew you were going to let him hit. We raised you better than that.

That wasn't my dad, that that was't my dad, right, auntie. :rofl:

Y'all were going to kill Everett, my teammate. What THE **** for...

This ain't my birthdate, it's the wrong YEAR

I didn't lie. I didn't lie. YOU did.

and Lorenzo being clueless he whole time, what's going on Mo

This **** was the greatest five minutes in TV history

The looks on Zeke's face the whole time, and how he emphasizes random words

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

The ether beat 😂😂😂😂😂

Ya had the nerve to question Courtney Kemp genius with the ages of Zeke and their relationship, she playing 4D Chess with us!!!

But seriously, random person just gathering a birth certificate, cause Power

How Tariq on trial for double murder but mastermind for That whole GTA level heist

This episode had so many quotables

Lauren's mom saying "that attractive professor" in front her husband and daughter

Cane saying, so, wait I'm not the oldest :rofl: Like this is GOT and Zeke was going to get the throne from him.

I knew you were going to let him hit. We raised you better than that.

That wasn't my dad, that that was't my dad, right, auntie. :rofl:

Y'all were going to kill Everett, my teammate. What THE **** for...

This ain't my birthdate, it's the wrong YEAR

I didn't lie. I didn't lie. YOU did.

and Lorenzo being clueless he whole time, what's going on Mo

This **** was the greatest five minutes in TV history

The looks on Zeke's face the whole time, and how he emphasizes random words

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

all of this :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

even after reading most of the spoilers before I watched, I was still in amazement at what I saw

We not talking enough about that heist!

ngl i yelped when dre dropped the damn gun :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

that was a full hour of entertaining rediculousness :lol: :lol: :lol:

If I was a professor looking for work I'd stay away from the Canonical Studies department. That's 2 bodies in a less than a few months. Tate needs to offer up his resignation immediately.

HAd my whole job during lunch break hollering at this. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom