POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

I said that?

I think it’s silly that they’re dressing up just for breakfast. That’s all.

Did I offend you?

Nah no offense. I was more so thinking that she was having a midday snack rather than breakfast.

And of course we know they get dressed up for no reason. We’ve been seeing it for 2 season now. When Riq goes full ghost and gets his black turtleneck eventually you best believe that it’ll have a huge Versace or Gucci phrase in white across the middle. :lol:

Nah no offense. I was more so thinking that she was having a midday snack rather than breakfast.

And of course we know they get dressed up for no reason. We’ve been seeing it for 2 season now. When Riq goes full ghost and gets his black turtleneck eventually you best believe that it’ll have a huge Versace or Gucci phrase in white across the middle. :lol:

Ok

Ghost still getting the last laugh from the grave :lol:

Meth tore diet Keri Hilson up on the stand

That dinner table scene

shawn-michaels-wwe.gif

Zeke you're not 19, you're 23. Of course dude is worried about breaking NCAA regulations. Dude was nine in the first grade and nobody thought it was strange? He's stupid, so it makes sense :lol: He learned to talk at 6.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Zeke was 6’3” as a 5th grader!!

Bruh was 9 years old in KINDERGARTEN

Bruh was shaving in ELEMENTARY school

This man was playing AAU basketball 4 YEARS OLDER THAN ALL HIS TEAMMATES AND NOBODY SUSPECTED ANYTHING

Mans was wearing men’s clothes in elementary, smh

And what happened Dru's right arm not working? That whole scene with Cane teaching him to shoot lefty was pointless.

Dru using super strength to strangle mogs to death with a hand and a half

That other dude was high AF… dude motor skills were probably off

Back
Top Bottom