POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Saxe is the worst, he can F anything up and still be involved in deciding who goes to prison or not his level of incompetence and bs is unmatched :lol: :smh:

But Tommy should def be on the FBI most wanted list by now, and yo driving round in that hot *** whip too like it’s nothin…I figured they’ll act like most things in the OG Power didn’t happen to move on with Tommy’s story so ain’t too surprised tho
Speaking of Tommy, with the amount of bodies that’s attached to his name and the fact that they assumed he was Ghost, that should have this man on a most wanted watch.

:lol:@ Bringing Liliana back and making her a main character,might as well bring Cristobol b_ a_ back while they at it
At first I thought that was the chick who Ghost was after out Miami but that was his old crew member who got sliced after that botched elevator robbery. Like Tommy said, everybody who Ghost left alive is always getting in their ways (2 bit, saxe, blanca, tasha)

Speaking of Tommy, with the amount of bodies that’s attached to his name and the fact that they assumed he was Ghost, that should have this man on a most wanted watch.

At first I thought that was the chick who Ghost was after out Miami but that was his old crew member who got sliced after that botched elevator robbery. Like Tommy said, everybody who Ghost left alive is always getting in their ways (2 bit, saxe, blanca, tasha)
Is the chick the witness Ghost left alive?

But Tommy should def be on the FBI most wanted list by now, and yo driving round in that hot *** whip too like it’s nothin…I figured they’ll act like most things in the OG Power didn’t happen to move on with Tommy’s story so ain’t too surprised tho

They faked Tommy's death in Power Book II so he should have another identity in Power Force

So that’s Blanca and Jukebox in book 1
Dru in book 2
Jukebox in book 3
Tommy’s half brother in book 4

Jukebox the only one that kinda made sense cuz she grew around street dudes the rest they just threw it in there just because.

This show is all over the place. The drops plot line made no sense.

I'm ready for the next Power show. What's up next?

**** is already too much going on. :lol:

Tommy just landed in Chicago and in a few hours he running the city like the Terminator. Beating up Mafia dudes, running off with _'s work and bread. How????

Tommy just landed in Chicago and in a few hours he running the city like the Terminator. Beating up Mafia dudes, running off with _'s work and bread. How????

I'm still trying to figure out how Tommy got the drop on Rojas' people where he could get both of them into a trunk undetected when he just came from the spot hours ago where they had snipers and **** all over the place.

Last edited:
I'm still trying to figure out how Tommy got the dropped on Rojas people where he could get both of them into a trunk undetected when he just came from the spot hours ago where they had snipers and **** all over the place.

I’m still trying to figure out how Tommy took out Herc with a butter knife with his back to him

Tommy is powered

Show got ridiculous very fast. Tommy’s plot armor is crazy. Hit the drops with no issues, the boot to reveal the drugs, somehow being able to get the two dealers/hitters in the trunk. Did he even get touched once in either of these episodes?
Well they did tie him up just for him to head butt ol boy and not receive any kind of punishment for doing so.

Back
Top Bottom