POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

The Book of Ghost wardrobe budget has been converted to a vehicle budget. Urus, Culinan, G-Wagons etc.

Last season of The Chi was an abomination.
I thought that was gonna be Reg pulling up in that all black G-Wagon

She lied, she do be smashing white boys!

2 bit has credits on force. Let’s see how they throw him into the Chicago scene
I can see them saying Waterhead school got too hot so 2-Bit went west and “coincidentally” bumped into Tommy

3E4BB28B-D139-4AF9-BD57-927BF9EC7F05.jpeg

Highlight of that boring show

The more this season goes on the more Omari makes sense.

We knew absolutely nothing about Tommy or Ghost so it's hard to digest him just being able to move to a new city and do what he wants.

They should have broken up the seasons with flashbacks and not made them books.

The more this season goes on the more Omari makes sense.

We knew absolutely nothing about Tommy or Ghost so it's hard to digest him just being able to move to a new city and do what he wants.

They should have broken up the seasons with flashbacks and not made them books.
Yea They made Tommy a super criminal basically and untouchable n just dropped yo in the middle of a new city to move around as he pleases :lol: :smh: …Very little set up so far so that’s why it ain’t much to talk about compared to the other seasons

Watched the first two episodes and not sure I can continue after that garbage cop interaction scene near the end of the second episode

Zeke really act like zeke in real life 😂😂😂

“I’m proud of who I am” - zeke

“I can tell, your timbs look crazy” -flip 😂😂😂😂

I don't know why this such a shock I thought it was obvious

Also, dudes gotta stop using words they don't know bruh said growing up in a church household there's an astigmatism around this, Zeke was like yeah there's definitely a astigmatism 😮😂🤦🏾‍♂️

Maybe it's cuz I'm from the west coast but it's hard to listen to east coast dudes talk for an extended period I can't make it through a whole 15 minutes of this isht 😂🤷🏾‍♂️

I don't know why this such a shock I thought it was obvious

Also, dudes gotta stop using words they don't know bruh said growing up in a church household there's an astigmatism around this, Zeke was like yeah there's definitely a astigmatism 😮😂🤦🏾‍♂️

Maybe it's cuz I'm from the west coast but it's hard to listen to east coast dudes talk for an extended period I can't make it through a whole 15 minutes of this isht 😂🤷🏾‍♂️

Yup definitely an east coast/west coast tone. I’m from ky & moved to the west a few years ago and not many people understand me 🙄

Back
Top Bottom