POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

When this _ Tariq learn how to shoot like Jason Bourne 😂

Brayden gotta be the worse trapper of all time. Man stumbling and bumbling.

This ungrateful, sucka *** Tariq saying his mama was the real brains.. Lord.

Dru and then Braden/Effie and their Mission Impossible missions and that being the chicks husband :lol: They just throw story top of story.

The Africans going all the way to Italy just to send Tariq and them on a mission they could have accomplished themselves.

I guess Monet isn't the only one with a business and no customers.

Method Man hasn't learned his lesson with his items?

Lauren meeting up with a box cutter after thinking Tariq tried to kill her, much less how did she leave. :rofl: Much less her going outside to see Saxe.

Killing him at Zeke's mural :lol: The spades alibi. Cold world for partners in this show.

Last edited:
Riq Connery? This jawn done turned into a James Bond? What type of show am I watching?

Now they sending fool on a espionage mission? They put a air tag in Riq bag or something?

The FEDS don’t use iCloud? The FEDs use phones to take pictures and not DSLRS anymore?

Dru deleting them pics…. But wouldn’t the FEDS being using a cloud service to automatically upload pics? The writers SUCK

So what kind of accent is Noma's henchman supposed to have?

I have no idea how they keep a straight face when he is talking.

It's African :ohwell:

The way we treat Africans is mad disrespectful, and the looking down on Americans trope is mad played out.

It's African :ohwell:

The way we treat Africans is mad disrespectful, and the looking down on Americans trope is mad played out.

Stop crying. Y’all always look to deep into stuff.

ALL CULTURES GET MOCKED.

All that “woe it’s me” is played out.

The FEDS don’t use iCloud? The FEDs use phones to take pictures and not DSLRS anymore?

Dru deleting them pics…. But wouldn’t the FEDS being using a cloud service to automatically upload pics? The writers SUCK
bruh I wanted to turn the ish off when these fools start checking the phone DIRECTLY outside the hospital. Then proceed to dispose of it again right outside the hospital.

I’m guessing it’s no cameras in hospitals either #BescausePower

Back
Top Bottom