POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Dru and his "play cousin" 0] really thought they were gonna pull up on CI who was in the hospital after a shootout to finish him and not consider that he would likely be under police custody?

Of course dumb *** Blanca didn't immediately confiscate her CI's personal effects after he was hospitalized. :lol::smh:

Wee Bray a ****up man. :lol::smh:

So what was Mona gonna do about getting her listening device if Tariq and Effie didn't happen to be in Milan?

OAN, Effie was looking right in dat dress. Lawd.
diddydatazz2.png

Davis conveniently leaving his key to his confidential files in not so hard to figure out hiding place.

Why doesn't he keep the key to stuff that could potentially incriminate himself on his person? (I know why but still).

Why doesn't he have a secretary or something to deter people from being in his office when he isn't there and monitor the foot traffic?

Respect Tariq for trying to get out of the drug game that he ABSOLUTELY didn't need to get involved in in the first place.
martin3.png

SCT midas whale stayed in prison. Got out and got punked by his son, made a **** by his wife, got exiled from the family and then got got by his "play nephew".:lol:

RIP to Stone Cold Tejada and his Jesus piece.

Also Lauren can’t even leave the kitchen in all the other episodes but can walk outside to see Sax AND make it all the way to campus to meet Riq in the middle of the night ??? …They not even trying with her story :smh:

I already see a “final battle” between her and Effie, and Riq gon have to off one to save the other

Also Lauren can’t even leave the kitchen in all the other episodes but can walk outside to see Sax AND make it all the way to campus to meet Riq in the middle of the night ??? …They not even trying with her story :smh:

I already see a “final battle” between her and Effie, and Riq gon have to off one to save the other

What makes it worse she went byke to witsec in the next episodes after Saxe already told her that female Saxe can't keep her there.

Saxe falling in love with ole girl makes so much sense. :lol: :smh:

It's African :ohwell:

The way we treat Africans is mad disrespectful, and the looking down on Americans trope is mad played out.

I have plenty of African friends and if they come around me talking like Noma's henchman, I'm going to laugh in their face.

I've never heard an African accent like that, and I also meant no disrespect.

Lauren is like a character in a horror movie who trips or ran BACK towards the villain to see if the coast his clear…. and gets killed. She really went back the Witsec hideaway :lol: :lol: :lol:

Like, WHY go back??? :lol:

Lauren going to confront the dude she suspected that might have ordered her death, and all she brings is a box cutter for protection :smh:

She continues to be a not serious person

Doesn’t even go to mom/dads house for some good home cooking (probably been eating TV dinners and top ramen for 3 months)… instead she goes to meet Riq… then go BACK into hiding :lol: :lol:

That white woman prosecutor is a scumbag too. The way she was treating Lauren was wild.

Got her locked up in a house, took away her phone, no internet, can't contact her family, refusing to feed her properly, not letting her go outside, manipulating Lauren whenever she questioned her judgement, and when Saxe tried talk sense into Lauren, tells Lauren that only she can keep her safe so she needs to trust her and behave

Ole girl was moving like a damn pimp

So princess Diana don’t have to move weight no more for the family?

Is her tuition already paid in full?

What type of criminal is Waterhead to be meeting up with a random number in the middle of the night? He was right, he ain’t like his daddy cause Ghost would never

Saxe was smashing a blow up yamb, you really think he wasn’t gonna be whipped after finally getting consistent p?

I don’t understand why RSJ doesn’t just give Waterhead a job with him since he’s so intrigued.

Also did Wee Bray get his phone back from his coworker yamb? I’m sure her seeing all that crypto being received is gonna bite him in the ***.

Last edited:
That white woman prosecutor is a scumbag too. The way she was treating Lauren was wild.

Got her locked up in a house, took away her phone, no internet, can't contact her family, refusing to feed her properly, not letting her go outside, manipulating Lauren whenever she questioned her judgement, and when Saxe tried talk sense into Lauren, tells Lauren that only she can keep her safe so she needs to trust her and behave

Ole girl was moving like a damn pimp

Female Saxe through and through.

No wonder Saxe was so tight when he found out her shenanigans and Faxe was ready to call it off with him.

So Noma is basically to Tariq and them what Jason was to Ghost and Tommy

Only difference Noma doesn't act like a disappointed parent when Tariq ****s up.

Riq gonna follow in Ghost and Uncle Tommy's footstep by taking down a drug empire by the end of the season.

Back
Top Bottom