POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

[emoji]127806[/emoji][emoji]127806[/emoji][emoji]128013[/emoji][emoji]128013[/emoji][emoji]128013[/emoji][emoji]127806[/emoji][emoji]127806[/emoji]
Another wild episode

There are 2 more episodes what are you guys talking about?

Last edited:
I didnt like the ending. I'm sure Ghost planned it out wth the lawyer and ish but still letting Tommy get caught up was wack af.

I was so close, if they waited they would've gotten Kanaan.

Tasha gets on my nerves and I'm starting to be annoyed with Angela.

Moral of the story, p**** can eff everything up.

See I tried to be polite and not post specifics until 10:01, but Yall done spilled the beans all over the kitchen flo' so **** it :lol:

Yall think Ghost set up Tommy on purpose?? I don't want to believe he snaked his mans like that.

What was the relevance with the lawyer? Ghost knew that Tommy was gonna get knocked so he hired that lawyer...how is that gonna play out?

I honestly feel that the case will get thrown out. Angela went about her "source" in a ****** up way. There's gotta be some law. You can't illegally bug someone's phone without court order right? Wouldn't that void the whole case and get the case thrown out? And both Tommy and Lobos would go free?

Sean is such a punk *****. He wants to kill Ghost to get close to Tasha...Kanaan wants him to kill ghost for revenge. He's not gonna do ****. Soft *** *****

Keisha is def gonna snitch to Ghost. That's a fact. She's gonna tell Ghost that Tasha been stealing cash AND that Tasha been smashing the driver

I hate Sean's face so much. He always has this dumb look on his face. No facial hair having mother ******. (I hate him as a character, nothing personal). I want to see him take a whole clip to the face. Execution style

Yall think Tommy lost all trust for Ghost? I think so :frown:

Ghost wants out and ain't nobody gonna stop him from getting out... Including Tommy.

And Tasha is so annoying, I've been saying for weeks that they're trying to hype this chick up, making her more important than she needs to be.

Last edited:
Tommy got arrested so they don't look hot. Ghost couldn't have Lobos arrested alone he would know it was them

How can Angela prove her info without revealing her clone? There must b a hole to get Tommy out

LaLa booty doe
smokin.gif

Feel like Lobos got in ghost head about tommy
Further convinced him on what he was already thinking

Also, don't know if I'm over thinking it but I can't tell if dre is really down with kenan, feel like he's split in half at some points.

Also seeing the cops there, would Ruiz feel better that he wasn't jammed up in that and regret his decision to flip?

Feel like Lobos got in ghost head about tommy
Further convinced him on what he was already thinking

Also, don't know if I'm over thinking it but I can't tell if dre is really down with kenan, feel like he's split in half at some points.

Also seeing the cops there, would Ruiz feel better that he wasn't jammed up in that and regret his decision to flip?
Dre aint been feelin K since he made him kill his homie...

I feel like ghost knew it would go down this way like he knew tommy would be arrested but he has a plan to free him.

And LMAO @ Sean acting hard at the end saying he'll kill his uncle G :lol:

I bet 50 and Dre wanted to laugh so bad

Dre aint been feelin K since he made him kill his homie...

I think like dude mention..he kind of split..he knows drugs his only way out..so he needs kannan..but he see ghost a guy from the same hood..who used drugs to become so much more..something he knows kannan is just not interested in..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom