POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

sh-t-just-got-real-o.gif

Bruh... This show.

Man so much going on.

- Sean got the juice now

- Should we be rooting for 50 cuz Ghost did snitch on him and send him to prison? I'm conflicted.

- Angela getting frustrated as hell :lol:

- It looks like Lala is gonna tell Ghost Sean smashing Tasha

man Ghost eyes all the way open. Dude move so slick 
pimp.gif

i dont approve of Sean's fake angry face 
laugh.gif
 I laugh more than anything

Last edited:
sh-t-just-got-real-o.gif

Bruh... This show.

Man so much going on.

- Sean got the juice now

- Should we be rooting for 50 cuz Ghost did snitch on him and send him to prison? I'm conflicted.

- Angela getting frustrated as hell :lol:

- It looks like Lala is gonna tell Ghost Sean smashing Tasha

I`m sure Sean is going to die or get popped when he tries to kill Ghost, Ghost already doesnt trust him.

For the slow cats, read SPOILER.

Some of ya ****** slow AF.

What's not to get ... Ghost went to Tommy with the plan. Tommy didn't buy the **** about finding another connect so Ghost told him the real plan, split the money and get the **** out. Tommy like Tasha, told him all he can be is a hustler. Tommy showed his hand and pissed the man off.

Angela had him until he heard the sirens. Then it was all a setup from there. Play like he didn't know **** went along with the entire plan. Didn't even flinch when Angela a damn prosecutor told him to bounce with her now no questions ask, basically telling him I know you Ghost and I know the deal is going down today. He just said I have to take care if club business.

Everything goes down like he plans, eliminate the cat that trying to get him ****** up and his boy thatthat just don't know when to get out. Of course he has to act like he is not in it so he is going to have an attorney and ****, but he knows.

The ending slimply put was Ghost telling Angie, he I knew you was after me I handle this ******, gave you what you wanted and now if you want we can bounce. This clubs business = This coke business.

Wtf you dudes watching?

Last edited:
Man everybody plotting on my boy ghost b

Smh. Hope he drops Tasha off a couple milly

Dip off wit that dime piece angie

But son was way ahead of the game. If it wasn't for her following him he woulda got arrested for sure

But I hope lobos or tommy don't snitch

Man everybody plotting on my boy ghost b

Smh. Hope he drops Tasha off a couple milly

Dip off wit that dime piece angie

But son was way ahead of the game. If it wasn't for her following him he woulda got arrested for sure

But I hope lobos or tommy don't snitch
Bruh, are you watching what I'm watching? So if he didn't hear the sirens you think Ghost , a cat so calculated would of have ignore the signs Angela gave him. It couldn't be so dam. clear...

Ya dudes .....

Amazing season of television man.

Well done.

From the writers. To the acting. To the production. To the "scenery."

To everything. Sooooo much of an improvement from season 1. I still enjoyed season 1, but it's so clear night and day how great season 2 got. :pimp:

It's like their writers read the thread on NT and fixed everything we complained about :lol:

This thread used to be 100+ posts after the show aired on Saturdays.

What happened? The early show watchers with legs for lips happened.  
laugh.gif
 It's no accident.

Now, not even you cool guys, have anyone to discuss the show with,  on Fridays or Saturdays.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom