POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

"where the F is LaLa?!"

View media item 2178724
I thought the finale was alright for comedic reasons. I stopped taking this show serious a while ago so I just enjoy all the unintended comedy like Tarik waltzing around the street with a suspicious package in his arms like a football, all the lean sipping and Dre's group of friends at the club for what reason again?

dis dude knox just spilled out his evidence on sandoval like he was just going to let him walk out that apt.?
mean.gif
Dog, I've been replaying this in my head all weekend.  Like, this dude Greg Is/Was a ******* idiot.

People forgetting the sole reason ghost broke things off with Angela was because of Milan so of course he would go right back to her after that was handled. Only problem is he never told her a thing

Dog, I've been replaying this in my head all weekend.  Like, this dude Greg Is/Was a ******* idiot.

Right? Could have played that phone call off and then have Sandoval leave eventually and then boom. Blow his spot up

How has Greg been that quiet and calculated with everything. Now all of a sudden he's a Dumas

i think greg was stupid even pulling ghost over

i kinda thought maybe it was a wrap for him then

like he told ghost everything, acting like ghost was gonna cop to everything in the middle of the street

it was kinda like his final "i know who you are and what you did but since youre mc youll never go down for it and i cant prove it anyway"

Biggest thing to me is how did Tommy not only convince the serbs to turn against Milan but to follow him?  Why would they need to follow him after getting rid of Milan and how is it in their best interest to?

i think they tried to show how the goon serbs were mad milan was putting tommy to take his place instead of one of them (his own)

simultaneously, the plan tommy had for the couriers was definitively better than the drug stores they wanted to set up

so tommy becomes the leader because he has the plan and know how of distribution

i dont think its really tommy is in charge as much as tommy has to kick money up to them

Biggest thing to me is how did Tommy not only convince the serbs to turn against Milan but to follow him?  Why would they need to follow him after getting rid of Milan and how is it in their best interest to?

and none of them were loyal to Milan?

and it wouldn't be obvious that he went to all of them?

So when is Tasha gonna find about what truly happened to Holly?

Why is this a big mystery and being drawn out like it has to be revealed? Tasha is going to turn on Tommy once she finds out, because that's the whole context of the show. Who will remain loyal.

It's not like Tasha liked her. They bonded that fast, because she was pregnant? That's why this show doesn't make much sense, because a lot of characters aren't consistent in their actions.

Like Angela coming in threw Ghost off from even thinking of wiping prints on a FBI agents window?

Just had a chance to peep. Felt like a transition season and the way they left **** open, still feels like that.

Was talking to a homie who watches and also works loosely in the TV world. Apparently sometimes shows will turn in 6 episodes to start the season and continue filming during. Not sure if this happened here or not. They got renewed after the first ep aired so I'm wondering if they did adjust on the fly though.

But that fingerprint **** was some ********. Son didn't even use the window for balance really. Damn near went out of his way to leave prints. Would have been more believable if they took the prints off whatever he dropped off the fire escape. But that **** was terrible.

I like the possibility of Tommy being the focus top of next year with Ghost locked. And he's cool with Dre now. So Ghost gonna come back to them two working and basically using his clubs as a drug front.

Tommy is also Tariq's Godfather I think and they have a close relationship. So with Ghost locked, I'm guessing Tasha tells Tommy and gets ready to put in that work. Gets with Dre, they handle it, and Ghost never finds out that Drew was playing both sides?

I like the idea of Jukebox being more active as well. They need to keep Dre homie with the glasses around too :lol:

Between Power and Ray Donovan, Eastern Euro mobs probably mad as hell and how they're being portrayed right now.

Excellent finale IMO. I will be very interested in what Kanan and Jukebox do with Tariq. Angela is the worst. She turns on Knox for Ghost at the end of last season only to turn on Ghost for Knox at the end of this season. PATHETIC.

Excellent finale IMO. I will be very interested in what Kanan and Jukebox do with Tariq. Angela is the worst. She turns on Knox for Ghost at the end of last season only to turn on Ghost for Knox at the end of this season. PATHETIC.

Knox called it too when he pulled Ghost over. Just different circumstances.

Guessing Knox's boy will come back into play? Did Knox tell him he thought Angela was the leak?

Last edited:
The director was on Twitter answering questions. Offered a lot of insight and answered great questions. A lot of the moves are thought out. Looking forward to season 4

But Angela been consistent on the loyalty to her job. If ghost was in the hotel with tommy and lobos she was going to arrest him then too. She always been this way we failed to see it.

Just had a chance to peep. Felt like a transition season and the way they left **** open, still feels like that.

Was talking to a homie who watches and also works loosely in the TV world. Apparently sometimes shows will turn in 6 episodes to start the season and continue filming during. Not sure if this happened here or not. They got renewed after the first ep aired so I'm wondering if they did adjust on the fly though.

But that fingerprint **** was some ********. Son didn't even use the window for balance really. Damn near went out of his way to leave prints. Would have been more believable if they took the prints off whatever he dropped off the fire escape. But that **** was terrible.

I like the possibility of Tommy being the focus top of next year with Ghost locked. And he's cool with Dre now. So Ghost gonna come back to them two working and basically using his clubs as a drug front.

Tommy is also Tariq's Godfather I think and they have a close relationship. So with Ghost locked, I'm guessing Tasha tells Tommy and gets ready to put in that work. Gets with Dre, they handle it, and Ghost never finds out that Drew was playing both sides?

I like the idea of Jukebox being more active as well. They need to keep Dre homie with the glasses around too :lol:

Between Power and Ray Donovan, Eastern Euro mobs probably mad as hell and how they're being portrayed right now.

He was funny for those couple of seconds.

opening scene of season 4

Tariq is still passed out on the couch, off that Texas tea. Juicebox comes strolling into the room in her wifebeater, mechanic pants and timbs, sits on a backwards chair Infront of him (AC slater style) and strokes his cheek and says "sleeping beauty huh?". Juicebix gets off the chair and walks closer to Tariq, no one knows what's about to happen, but then Kanan walks out of the kitchen into the living room foyer. Says "Jubox, let's go hit this lick at the pharmacy. I need more syrup". Juicebox makes a face of defeat, taps Tariq on the cheek and whispers "don't go anywhere, I'll be back" and walks past Kanan, opens the door to go outside with him to commit the next crime. Kanan lets juicebox walks past him, camera zooms in on Kanans face as he looks at Tariq with an expression of concern. He walks out of the apartment with Juicebox. Camera pans away from Tariq's unconscious body laying on the couch.

But Angela been consistent on the loyalty to her job. If ghost was in the hotel with tommy and lobos she was going to arrest him then too. She always been this way we failed to see it.

But she has colored outside the lines plenty of times for him. She was ready to throw it all away for him. Now here she is collaring him at his own club for murder . F her

But also Angela made an arrest quick because had she not everything would of pointed to her. Think about it her fingerprints and stuff is all through the apartment and she is on file complaining about Greg with the harassment thing. An attempt to protect herself in a lot of ways.

But also Angela made an arrest quick because had she not everything would of pointed to her. Think about it her fingerprints and stuff is all through the apartment and she is on file complaining about Greg with the harassment thing. An attempt to protect herself in a lot of ways.

Honestly I think she's done either way.

Back
Top Bottom