POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

But charges won't stick key evidence will be the beer caps. It will show that Greg welcomed someone in and shared a beer. Another link to show that the killer was an welcomed visitor. It's gonna make season 4 more tricky

And I don't think Greg Knox death will be the only thing she tries to pin on Ghost either. Something has to stick or Angela will lose her job.

Fingerprints on the outside of a window is enough to get ghost arrested ??? no murder weapon, no fingerprints inside, no motive (FBI doesn't know he's ghost ) . Also Stupid of Sandoval to put phone in gregs house .. how could he be the leak when he was in the car with lobos and the call came from the inside the office ?

Angela annoys the **** out of me! what a dumb *****!  i was rooting for her but now i hope she dies...and im interested in seeing how **** is gonna go with Tommy runnning **** and ghost in jail. And Tyreek how funny was it when he knocked out cause of the lean 
roll.gif
he was so slumped...just soo many questions that i need anwsers too and a year is too damn for away to wait for season 4 smh 

Fingerprints on the outside of a window is enough to get ghost arrested ??? no murder weapon, no fingerprints inside, no motive (FBI doesn't know he's ghost ) . Also Stupid of Sandoval to put phone in gregs house .. how could he be the leak when he was in the car with lobos and the call came from the inside the office ?

Was Greg back at the office when he made that call? Still it looks lazy that they just was like "welp we found the phone, he's the leak. Let's not investigate any further. Didn't we have another lead about someone looking in for Lobos in the jails? Who cares. Done and done."

It's possible because no one in the travel truck is alive but Greg to say otherwise. Phone shows calling the connect it's not far fetched

Lala is alive. Tommy probably told her to leave town till they got rid of Milan. They would show her getting killed.

So last night's plan was all Tommy's, remember Ghost said he would stay out of it and Tommy was going to plan to get them free from Milan.

Lala is alive. Tommy probably told her to leave town till they got rid of Milan. They would show her getting killed.

So last night's plan was all Tommy's, remember Ghost said he would stay out of it and Tommy was going to plan to get them free from Milan.
i was wondering what happened to her 

Tasha also handed her a bag of cash right before she supposedly got clipped.

Could probably disappear easy with her kid.

Last edited:

I agree she is alive but it is very hard to say because he wants to smuggle drugs thru the club which can be used as a front to clean drug money with Dre in charge. He needed her to keep money clean by using hair weave but since he using the club she could of been no use anymore.

I agree she is alive but it is very hard to say because he wants to smuggle drugs thru the club which can be used as a front to clean drug money with Dre in charge. He needed her to keep money clean by using hair weave but since he using the club she could of been no use anymore.

Keisha is dead
It was already said that in an interview, one of the cast members was so upset that they we're getting killed off, that they didn't even show up to the shooting

But also Angela made an arrest quick because had she not everything would of pointed to her. Think about it her fingerprints and stuff is all through the apartment and she is on file complaining about Greg with the harassment thing. An attempt to protect herself in a lot of ways.

But the whole case was over. They assumed it was an associate of lobos who killed Knox so she was in the clear

Keisha is dead
It was already said that in an interview, one of the cast members was so upset that they we're getting killed off, that they didn't even show up to the shooting
Yea Rotimi said that on Sway. I figured it was her. I'm like why she upset? Her role wasn't big at all. All she's gonna be remembered for was gracing us with her melons.

Maybe it was Knox that was pissed....maybe he was pissed at how he died and saying the same things we all are about him 

Last edited:
Keisha is dead

I remembered that but didn't think it was Lala. She was a minor character and that sounds hella unprofessional for a bad actress. :lol:

Maybe it was Know that was pissed....maybe he was pissed at how he died and saying the same things we all are about him 

Yeah I thought it was Knox too. Lobos embraced his death especially on social media, but Knox seems like a would be a douche in real life too.

Yea Rotimi said that on Sway. I figured it was her. I'm like why she upset? Her role wasn't big at all. All she's gonna be remembered for was gracing us with her melons.

Probably cause they made her show those Honey Nut Cherrios of hers last season. She probably thought she was going to get a bigger role cause of it.

Last edited:
But the whole case was over. They assumed it was an associate of lobos who killed Knox so she was in the clear
Lobos leak investigation was over not who killed an agent investigation was over. An agent is not murked and considered collateral damage. Also MJ told Angela good luck youre gonna need it. Y say that? Because she was the only link to Knox place of death. It was a lot of hidden messages

I think she said that to Angela just because she's a ******* mess going from Knox to Ghost to Knox.

Sonned her :lol:

Back
Top Bottom