POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

This dude is in the drug game. I'm sure he had plenty of time to shoot ...

Although the tactics used in the Korean hit were military like it doesn't confirm nothing.

I would lead to say they were in the military as that part of town they are always in conflict but that doesn't mean he it's automatically a hand 2 hand expertm

They killed off Milan wayyy too easy , build him up to be this big bad guy n he went out like a any other dude on the block ...n didn't he say killing him won't do anything ??

How Knox got killed was just dumb , real dumb

Fingerprint thing was stupid as well

Dre got goons but still scared of Kanan :lol:

Milan was the show. The storyline was stale without him and they wrote him as a mastermind who was always ahead of ghost, but he just gets bamboozled by tommy? Tommy!?

Man, Ghost can easily turn this on Angela. Even to make it seem like she's the murderer or ordered the hit. Cause don't forget that Angie stopped by Knox's apartment for a quick second while Ghost was in there, so Ghost knows for a fact he can place her at the scene that day. And Ghost could just say that his fingerprints were on the outside of the window cause he was tryna see if Angie was back messing with Knox. Added to the fact that there is Zero evidence of Ghost inside the apartment, that wouldn't sound too crazy. Not to mention all the "random evidence" of Angie inside the apartment suggesting her and Knox were back having a sexual relationship. It just looks hella bad on her.

I need to see those karen pretentious hotel owner nips. prolly her pops d too. to be sure.

saxe prolly hung like dirk dingler.

Man, Ghost can easily turn this on Angela. Even to make it seem like she's the murderer or ordered the hit. Cause don't forget that Angie stopped by Knox's apartment for a quick second while Ghost was in there, so Ghost knows for a fact he can place her at the scene that day. And Ghost could just say that his fingerprints were on the outside of the window cause he was tryna see if Angie was back messing with Knox. Added to the fact that there is Zero evidence of Ghost inside the apartment, that wouldn't sound too crazy. Not to mention all the "random evidence" of Angie inside the apartment suggesting her and Knox were back having a sexual relationship. It just looks hella bad on her.
That's why the ending was beyond stupid. She has nothing to gain by arresting him. He holds all the cards and so does Tasha. She's a home wrecker who laid with a drug king pin. 

ghost has all those muscles and abs and glutes and bruh has zero hands. ****, not even zero hands. He has like algebra negative integer hand. like under zero. He has inverted hands. Bruh getting washed is a guarantee. Bet bread tommy would mop him up early. Especially after he went equalizer on the serbs but the smoke got to hs lungs and his stamina was sus.

Last edited:
ghost has all those muscles and abs and glutes and bruh has zero hands. ****, not even zero hands. He has like algebra negative integer hand. like under zero. He has inverted hands. Bruh getting washed is a guarantee. Bet bread tommy would mop him up early. Especially after he went equalizer on the serbs but the smoke got to hs lungs and his stamina was sus.

all fax
Tommy would wash Ghost. Ghost run 10 miles a day and can't hold his own when shorty ride on top. Son can't keep up and was bout to lose his breath word to Destinys Child. Kanan washed son, but you gotta factor in that Kanan got that hood strength plus jail strength. Ghost ain't been in the hood since snicker bars was 65 cents at the bodega. Tommy got a punching bag in his crib so you know his hands is swift. All I'm saying is that ghost better think of a plan quick cus son won't last 2 days in general population. I bet son don't even know how to boof a scalpel

I saw that Last Post like "somebody gotta do something" :lol:

That's why the ending was beyond stupid. She has nothing to gain by arresting him. He holds all the cards and so does Tasha. She's a home wrecker who laid with a drug king pin. 

To both your points, they already know she was in a relationship with Ghost and Knox. The other lawyer lady called her on it. Her being at the scene at any point won't be out of the ordinary.

They arrested him for killing Greg not for being a dealer or any other murders I believe.

Because of that, it looks bad for him. If he was out there trying to see if Angie is messing with Knox, which she was, they're going to think he killed Knox.

Now because of all the **** they been through it can get messy for her too, but I think she snapped when they were in the diner so I don't know if she thought it through all the way.

She shoulda let it go. But I like the idea of Ghost being locked up next season so hopefully we see more Tommy, Dre, Julio, maybe Vibora's dude, Kanan, Jukebox etc getting busy so **** it.

Last edited:
Courtney needs to cast NORE for this upcoming season. Make him a jail cat who saves Ghosts life. Ghost in the mess hall getting his chocolate milk taken by some brolic cat, Ghost gets into a war of words which then leads to a prison riot. NORE comes out of the blue and pulls 3 razors out his *** and starts handing out buck50s to anyone who want it. NORE and Ghost build a bond from that point on. Ghost gets out of jail of course, and 3 episodes later, NORE gets out on parole and it's only right for Ghost to hire him as his shooter. Long story short, NORE gets in a shootout with Kanan, juice box sneaks up behind him, cuffs him and holds him hostage with Tariq

Last edited:
Here's what I was thinking when I was working out.

The finger print.

I think earlier in the series they found a print that they concluded belonged to the so-called Ghost. But it was just a random print since nobody knew who he was. James wasn't on any file. When she ran the print, it matched with the print they have on file for ghost. So she may turn that over to the higher ups and bag him with the entire ghost resume. So while it may not necessarily get him for the greg murder since its circumstantial evidence..it may connect him to everything else.

Where Tobias Beecher at? Where's that button with the confession swag? They didn't intro him and his legit acting skills to the series just for a 3 minute spot.

Where Tobias Beecher at? Where's that button with the confession swag? They didn't intro him and his legit acting skills to the series just for a 3 minute spot.

I'm thinking he comes back and does the legwork investigating Greg's death that takes down Sandoval.

They gotta swab Angie's butthole for DNA samples. If they find Angie's DNA under Ghosts fingernails, they know what the dealio is

Again, the fact that Ghost is not the same - makes people want to dislike the writing.

I will say this .. At the end of the day, Ghost care about Ghost more than anyone!

They found one burner phone - Have you guys forgotten who has the other burner phone?????

They can write that **** in so smooth and bye bye Angela .....

I'm fine with Ghost making mistakes. But let's have some consistency.

I would understand if Ghost was setting up an eloborate plan to kill a mob boss, and he failed, due to not seeing something, or being outsmarted by his opponent because he was distracted.

But to sit here and touch the glass after going into an agents place is just lazy, and doesn't fit in with his character.

Ghost cares about the people around him, that's fax B. Ghost has always looked out for Tasha, his kids, Angela, Tommy, hell even Rola (he tried hard to not have to kill that boy; but Tommy pushed him to and look out it ate him up).

Ghost always looks like he's goin for himself cause he's always gotta keep a balance, and sometimes when the scales tip, some people get burned (including himself), then he's gotta figure out a way to tip the scales to balance again, which generally burns someone else.

If he only cared about numero uno, dude would have killed a couple people, and probably left Angie in the dirt a while ago.

They need to have Ghost come back with a vengeance. If he on some Angie why would you do this type getup, I'm good on season 5. Episode 1 beed to start off with him wanting to kill everybody.

ghost has to bury AUSA Agent Valdez now. **** that ho for life gang

Last edited:
Some of ya'll a lil od with the whole that's not in his characyer stuff. We all act out of character. Him wanting out of the game is distracting him

Angie has shown to operate off of impulse and emotion the entire series and stayed true to that.
Here's what I was thinking when I was working out.

The finger print.

I think earlier in the series they found a print that they concluded belonged to the so-called Ghost. But it was just a random print since nobody knew who he was. James wasn't on any file. When she ran the print, it matched with the print they have on file for ghost. So she may turn that over to the higher ups and bag him with the entire ghost resume. So while it may not necessarily get him for the greg murder since its circumstantial evidence..it may connect him to everything else.

Ghost is in the system from when he got into that fender bender. Unless my memory isn't serving me correctly and they didn't fully process him. Remember when he refused the breathealizer and decided to get tested at the station. Tasha came to pick him up and Angie randomly showed up.

^ I understand that but her career has always been her #1-1.5 priority (cause half the time she was getting smashed and couldn't think of nothing but ghost penor).

Tommy ain't gonna sit back and let Angela win. I have a gut feeling that ghost is gonna be all broken-hearted and try to convince anglea they're gonna travel the word and promise her sand dune sex in Dubai.

Proctor not gonna sit back and let ghost lose either. I really don't see how Sandoval plays into the storyline anymore. He's free and clear. No more cartel pulling his strings, no more investigation. Unless he flips on Angela? Starts working for ghost?

Angie has shown to operate off of impulse and emotion the entire series and stayed true to that.
Ghost is in the system from when he got into that fender bender. Unless my memory isn't serving me correctly and they didn't fully process him. Remember when he refused the breathealizer and decided to get tested at the station. Tasha came to pick him up and Angie randomly showed up.

Regardless whether they processed him of not. His prints would still be in the system. He's a club owner which means he has to go through various licensing processes to her a business license and liquor license. A lot of times, these licenses require you to get fingerprinted. So even if he was cleaner than a whistle, his prints would still be in the system

Back
Top Bottom