Angela still lookin fire

DRE WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING
sick.gif

This season gon be fire
Lala  been lookin right ever since Melo ****ed
nthat.gif

Angie mexican yambs definitely still look right
nthat.gif

"I'm gonna ask you again, WHO IS SLIM?" Dre is done this season, but not before he clips Julio to keep up his payments to Kanan

The asian lawyer is the guy prosecuting Ghost. I think when Angie saw him and his interaction with Proctor, she thought he'd be the best man for the gig but I think that's going to come back to haunt her.

Scene with the snitch might have just been to show how much of a prick he is.

Angie didn't have a say in Lawyer Han being assigned first chair. She still thought she'd be the one prosecuting Ghost

Lawyer Han is clearly going to try to get that white guy to be a jailhouse informant on Ghost.

I'm curious to see how and who finds Sandoval's gun to tie it to the Knox murder

Last edited:
Writer's looking crazy keeping Kanan and Dre alive. Literally no reason Dre shouldn't have duffed him after threatening his daughters life.

What is Dre's motivation? Is he against Ghost and Tommy out of fear of Kanan or does he not **** with any of them and just trying to survive? Real talk, Dre should have blasted Kanon by now.

Bad writing has ruined Power.

Anything specific, or you feel the series as a whole is getting bad?

Angie didn't have a say in Lawyer Han being assigned first chair. She still thought she'd be the one prosecuting Ghost

Lawyer Han is clearly going to try to get that white guy to be a jailhouse informant on Ghost.

I'm curious to see how and who finds Sandoval's gun to tie it to the Knox murder

Why would Ghost say or do anything around that old head that will incriminate him? I find it so hard to believe how sloppy Jaime has become. Here is a man who ran a drug empire without ever being arrested, and nobody ever knowing what he did, or who he was. He never cheated on Tasha despite the amount of tail was being thrown at him . Enter in Angela and this dude done lost his whole mind :smh:.

Ghost doesn't have to say anything for the white guy to claim that he was told information about the murder. It happens all the time.

I'm not trippin. This gonna help me get rid of past her expiration date *** Angie once and for all.
She's gonna get herself caught up in all the mess, Proctor gonna hold it down, and Ima walk out of here free as ever.
you created a backup SN for this? This a whole new level of cosplay 
laugh.gif

caught the ep last night

kinda clueless as to whats gonna happen next

and show is dumb, if ghost got blamed for the murder, why wouldn't Sandoval still dump the gun? :lol: DUMB AF

caught the ep last night

and show is dumb, if ghost got blamed for the murder, why wouldn't Sandoval still dump the gun? :lol: DUMB AF

I figured he's going to try to plant it somewhere that connects it to Ghost. Maybe Truth.

Last edited:
Nah man Skyler was smoking while pregnant. Ugly self cheated or her trapping husband who was trying to leave his kids with something.

She's the scum of the earth

I think the only questionable writing is the Dre storyline so far

But I just watched an interview from rotimi(actor who plays Dre) and he said this season is Dre's time to shine and we learn the real motives of his actions and he says he's a mix between kanan and ghost. He also says two main characters die this season :wow:

I think the only questionable writing is the Dre storyline so far

But I just watched an interview from rotimi(actor who plays Dre) and he said this season is Dre's time to shine and we learn the real motives of his actions and he says he's a mix between kanan and ghost. He also says two main characters die this season :wow:

It's bout to be LIT [emoji]128293[/emoji]

The Dre storyline is really annoying to me, because I thought he was going to finally be killed last night. I don't get why any of them need him. Tommy and Kennan both know he's lying. And he's paying all this money that his family needs for what? To keep another mans kid safe? He should have taken Kennan out or they should have gotten rid of him.

and Baltimore police must not sleep or have a ton of vacation time :lol:

caught the ep last night

I figured he's going to try to plant it somewhere that connects it to Ghost. Maybe Truth.

unless his prints are on the gun IDK

but then again I'm not a legal attorney

I'm not either. Just a hunch. I was wondering why a dude takes a call when he's about to dump a murder weapon and that was my theory. Because then he holds onto it.

Prints on the window, they claim to have his DNA on Knox (still trying to figure out how that's possible) plus him being in "posession" of the murder weapon would not be a good look.

I'm not either. Just a hunch. I was wondering why a dude takes a call when he's about to dump a murder weapon and that was my theory. Because then he holds onto it.

Prints on the window, they claim to have his DNA on Knox (still trying to figure out how that's possible) plus him being in "posession" of the murder weapon would not be a good look.
gotta re-watch the finale from last season but has to be from when he stopped Ghost in the car

gotta re-watch the finale from last season but has to be from when he stopped Ghost in the car

That's what I was thinking. Can't remember if they got into a scuffle or what.
Also, I'm thinking Sandoval didn't dump the gun either because he's gonna plant it, OR possibly because it may be his department issued weapon. In which case he would have to come up with an explanation about how it went missing, and bring unwanted attention to him.

On a side note. Rotimi is hella bow-legged :lol:
Out here looking like
1D51720A00000578-3631238-image-m-15_1465388622807.jpg

Last edited:
unless his prints are on the gun IDK

but then again I'm not a legal attorney

So far it doesn't seem like they need much to hold Ghost for the murder. Even if the prints aren't on the gun, if they find it anywhere near his **** that is a wrap for him. Now he needs to figure out a way to get into truth or where ever Ghost lays his head.

That was probably the best phone call he could ever receive. Now the finger can be pointed at one person and they can make it stick. Makes his job easier because they have the supposed killer of Knox.

Has to be, but was there contact between them? How could his DNA get on Knox? They weren't specific which is annoying as hell. Was it blood, was it skin under Knox's nails or are they just bull$hitting?

Last edited:
To be fair that's his long lost love, not some new side piece. Everybody had one that could throw you off.
I understand the temptation.

But I think one of the lessons in this show is that 99.9% of the time...nothing good can come from infidelity. The most moronic thing here is that he continued even after finding out she was a fed.

Which is why it's kind of hard for me to root for Ghost. This is all his fault literally 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom