POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

i thought ghost pulled that money last season to pay that white woman

that ep when he and tasha went to that hotel

nerd.gif

Then Milan showed up at the crib unexpected for Dinner, threatened the family and Ghost gave that money up quickly

So I been analyzing this episode from top to bottom to look at the possibilities of this season right, let's just say that ***** ABOUT TO GET REAL IN THE FIELD

Aight so boom right, my son Sandoval was about to toss the blickie in the river word to Q in Juice, but he got word that Ghost got locked for the crime he did. So he held the hammer back. 1) he either gonna plant son prints on that hammer and get him convicted, or 2) he gonna return the favor and use that hammer to get Ghost freed. Let's not forget that Ghost killed Lobos. Lobos was about to have Sandovals whole family murked out. Son about to return the favor, get Ghost freed, and ride off into the sunset while Han (Asian Lawyer) takes his spot. My son Sandoval is tired of the drama. He's just trynna bust his wife's cheeks and live his best life on any island that ain't Rikers.

How is he gonna get Ghost freed you ask? This is how. He's gonna have Angie's prints planted on that hammer. Angie's DNA is already all over sons apartment. Shorty was busting the wild female orgasms all over sons mattress. Prolly wild vaginal discharge on sons pillows from when she was riding son's face. Fingerprints all over the kitchen counter. So that's not even a problem. Her DNA all over the spot. All Sandoval need to do now is plant the prints on the grip, and bury the grip on shortys apartment. There's already a motive for murder. Son was giving shorty the wild weak stroke. Ain't no way you gonna go from Ghost to Greg and be happy with the pipe you receiving, B :lol:. Shorty was getting the wild back shots on a penthouse suite in Miami. Went from that to getting the weak stroke on a full size IKEA mattress in crown heights. That's unacceptable and she can't cope with that. So in the jury's eyes, she got herself a gun (word to Nas) and took son's life cus she couldn't deal with weak pipe anymore. Not to mention that Greg was harassing her man Ghost (pulled him over) AND it's on record that Greg was wilding last winter with the wild pale frost bitten face, waiting in the alleyway, stalking shorty.

Long story short, Angie going down for the murder and we not gonna see much of her anymore.

Now Tariq, son is a lost cause. Kanan gonna have him pumping packs up and down Brooklyn for him. Knowing the type of kid he is, he'll probably run his mouth to his friends like Chucky in Fresh. Talmbout "I work for Esteban now, I bust the stupid dope moves". We all see how that turned out for him. Let's just hope that Ghost can put a beating to him before the streets do.

As far and Kanan and Tommy, Ima have to see the next episode to form a judgement on that :lol: but it's safe to say that Tommy gonna bust them Keisha cheeks by the end of episode 3 and that's just a fact

As far as the Asian shorty that Julio brought through, she's an undercover cop, and she's gonna fill the void once Angie gets locked up. If it's one thing y'all realize, Ghost never gets a break. First it was Lobos, then it was Milan... In this case, first it was Angie, now it's this Asian shorty. Oh yea, and Ghost is gonna smash the Basset shorty. Once he gets that post jail "release" off in Tasha, and Angie gets locked up, he's gonna be back on the prowl for a side piece and Karen Basset is the next on his hit list

Last edited:
So I been analyzing this episode from top to bottom to look at the possibilities of this season right, let's just say that ***** ABOUT TO GET REAL IN THE FIELD

Aight so boom right, my son Sandoval was about to toss the blickie in the river word to Q in Juice, but he got word that Ghost got locked for the crime he did. So he held the hammer back. 1) he either gonna plant son prints on that hammer and get him convicted, or 2) he gonna return the favor and use that hammer to get Ghost freed. Let's not forget that Ghost killed Lobos. Lobos was about to have Sandovals whole family murked out. Son about to return the favor, get Ghost freed, and ride off into the sunset while Han (Asian Lawyer) takes his spot. My son Sandoval is tired of the drama. He's just trynna bust his wife's cheeks and live his best life on any island that ain't Rikers.

How is he gonna get Ghost freed you ask? This is how. He's gonna have Angie's prints planted on that hammer. Angie's DNA is already all over sons apartment. Shorty was busting the wild female orgasms all over sons mattress. Prolly wild vaginal discharge on sons pillows from when she was riding son's face. Fingerprints all over the kitchen counter. So that's not even a problem. Her DNA all over the spot. All Sandoval need to do now is plant the prints on the grip, and bury the grip on shortys apartment. There's already a motive for murder. Son was giving shorty the wild weak stroke. Ain't no way you gonna go from Ghost to Greg and be happy with the pipe you receiving, B :lol:. Shorty was getting the wild back shots on a penthouse suite in Miami. Went from that to getting the weak stroke on a full size IKEA mattress in crown heights. That's unacceptable and she can't cope with that. So in the jury's eyes, she got herself a gun (word to Nas) and took son's life cus she couldn't deal with weak pipe anymore. Not to mention that Greg was harassing her man Ghost (pulled him over) AND it's on record that Greg was wilding last winter with the wild pale frost bitten face, waiting in the alleyway, stalking shorty.

Long story short, Angie going down for the murder and we not gonna see much of her anymore.

Now Tariq, son is a lost cause. Kanan gonna have him pumping packs up and down Brooklyn for him. Knowing the type of kid he is, he'll probably run his mouth to his friends like Chucky in Fresh. Talmbout "I work for Esteban now, I bust the stupid dope moves". We all see how that turned out for him. Let's just hope that Ghost can put a beating to him before the streets do.

As far and Kanan and Tommy, Ima have to see the next episode to form a judgement on that :lol: but it's safe to say that Tommy gonna bust them Keisha cheeks by the end of episode 3 and that's just a fact

As far as the Asian shorty that Julio brought through, she's an undercover cop, and she's gonna fill the void once Angie gets locked up. If it's one thing y'all realize, Ghost never gets a break. First it was Lobos, then it was Milan... In this case, first it was Angie, now it's this Asian shorty. Oh yea, and Ghost is gonna smash the Basset shorty. Once he gets that post jail "release" off in Tasha, and Angie gets locked up, he's gonna be back on the prowl for a side piece and Karen Basset is the next on his hit list
u know.........
all this makes since
repped
low-key one of the best show threads on nt

On Everyday Struggle Dre said a few main characters die and this season is the rise of Dre.

Hmmmm. Will be interesting to see who goes. "Main" characters is pretty vague.

Just saw the teaser after the episode.

Yeah I have to find a stream with the teaser at the end. The stream I watched ended after Ghost got beat by the COs.

Lawyer Han is clearly going to try to get that white guy to be a jailhouse informant on Ghost.

Yup.

I used to hate Angela but man she has glo'd up since season 1&2.

Man what?

The day Angela is gone it should be a national holiday.

A lot in one episode. I think the guy in the prison link is to all the murders in the area. The murder under the bridge is still unsolved and Knox friend has the recording. In that same area Holly's body will be recovered. Ghost will get wind of the information the old white guy knows and kills him behind bars some way. The way Ghost gets off the Knox murder is two beer tops in the sink. Which means the killer was welcomed into the house, which means the murder wasn't a sneak attack. I can see Ghost not getting out of jail until the last episode. When Knox call log is checked that's when the boss will be heavily connected. Hard to tell what happens once that button recording surfaces.

How is he gonna get Ghost freed you ask? This is how. He's gonna have Angie's prints planted on that hammer. Angie's DNA is already all over sons apartment. Shorty was busting the wild female orgasms all over sons mattress. Prolly wild vaginal discharge on sons pillows from when she was riding son's face. Fingerprints all over the kitchen counter. So that's not even a problem. Her DNA all over the spot. All Sandoval need to do now is plant the prints on the grip, and bury the grip on shortys apartment. There's already a motive for murder. Son was giving shorty the wild weak stroke. Ain't no way you gonna go from Ghost to Greg and be happy with the pipe you receiving, B
laugh.gif
. Shorty was getting the wild back shots on a penthouse suite in Miami. Went from that to getting the weak stroke on a full size IKEA mattress in crown heights. That's unacceptable and she can't cope with that. So in the jury's eyes, she got herself a gun (word to Nas) and took son's life cus she couldn't deal with weak pipe anymore. Not to mention that Greg was harassing her man Ghost (pulled him over) AND it's on record that Greg was wilding last winter with the wild pale frost bitten face, waiting in the alleyway, stalking shorty.

As far and Kanan and Tommy, Ima have to see the next episode to form a judgement on that
laugh.gif
but it's safe to say that Tommy gonna bust them Keisha cheeks by the end of episode 3 and that's just a fact

Well done sir 
laugh.gif

SIMPLY AMAZING. NT We have to find a way to get this guy on the POWER writing team8)

A lot in one episode. I think the guy in the prison link is to all the murders in the area. The murder under the bridge is still unsolved and Knox friend has the recording. In that same area Holly's body will be recovered. Ghost will get wind of the information the old white guy knows and kills him behind bars some way. The way Ghost gets off the Knox murder is two beer tops in the sink. Which means the killer was welcomed into the house, which means the murder wasn't a sneak attack. I can see Ghost not getting out of jail until the last episode. When Knox call log is checked that's when the boss will be heavily connected. Hard to tell what happens once that button recording surfaces.

Isn't Knox also supposed to be the leak in the department that they were all looking for?

I think his boy from last season might come back to clear his name.

Last edited:
Right. At some point they are going to scan that house again and see it was another person and the rescanning of the house is gonna be provoked by the guy that has the button recording.

It's very possible that was the first time Sandoval actually killed someone thus the heavy weight on his shoulder burden

That could be part of it, but more than that it is because he killed a friend, and a colleague.

Yea, that was guilt. Plus the judge was going on some rant about the type of person that would kill a cop so was probably that realization that he became what he once fought against etc etc.

Exactly! Although he was helping Lobos, his hands were tied and anyone who got caught up as a result was collateral damage. Knox was his to own, and he is seeing how much of monster he is for doing that.

That's what I was thinking .. Like they are describing a monster, a menace to society and he's just hearing that **** like - damn is that what I am???

I'm also a bit confused why they brought proctor's family into the picture - like he has demons and/or that **** is going to serve for something later on.

I also don't understand why Ghost empty everything out??? They never wrote a story for him needing that amount of cash.

I'm watching the episode again man, when that ***** Angela walked into the house, I wish these chicks would of have blown her spot up.

I thought he did because he had to pay the white lady's father for the club acquisition. He dipped into that stash because Milan made him pay 2 mill for drugs up front or something. Had Jaimee hemmed up :smh:

Knox had the leak's cell at his crib which they then assumed it was him. Right?

Correct. Sandoval planted it there once he killed him. I still don't know how Jaimee's DNA was on Knox though. Are they making that up? The only encounter was when he pulled Jaimee over but Jaimee had gloves on, a scarf full length petti coat and all. What DNA was transferred, and how?

Last edited:
Yea I'm confused they said Ghost DNA was under his fingernails? or some ****

I don't remember them doing anything other than when Knox pulled him over on the street but that was a few episodes before he got killed? or right before but I don't think they got into anything

Man the writers are making **** up for the DNA thing because we all know Greg don't have Ghost DNA on him at all.

angie couldnt have tampered with it right?

maybe she had some ghost dna still in her and scooped it out?

i read somewhere women retain men's dna after sex 
nerd.gif

See that's the thing, I don't think Angela would do that. She saw Greg was dead and saw the fingerprint and just ran with it. I don't think she planting evidence. Just think the writers goof'd.

Back
Top Bottom