POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

"You're right Jamie, I KNOW you did it"

snooki-punched.gif

So I been analyzing this episode from top to bottom to look at the possibilities of this season right, let's just say that ***** ABOUT TO GET REAL IN THE FIELD

Aight so boom right, my son Sandoval was about to toss the blickie in the river word to Q in Juice, but he got word that Ghost got locked for the crime he did. So he held the hammer back. 1) he either gonna plant son prints on that hammer and get him convicted, or 2) he gonna return the favor and use that hammer to get Ghost freed. Let's not forget that Ghost killed Lobos. Lobos was about to have Sandovals whole family murked out. Son about to return the favor, get Ghost freed, and ride off into the sunset while Han (Asian Lawyer) takes his spot. My son Sandoval is tired of the drama. He's just trynna bust his wife's cheeks and live his best life on any island that ain't Rikers.

How is he gonna get Ghost freed you ask? This is how. He's gonna have Angie's prints planted on that hammer. Angie's DNA is already all over sons apartment. Shorty was busting the wild female orgasms all over sons mattress. Prolly wild vaginal discharge on sons pillows from when she was riding son's face. Fingerprints all over the kitchen counter. So that's not even a problem. Her DNA all over the spot. All Sandoval need to do now is plant the prints on the grip, and bury the grip on shortys apartment. There's already a motive for murder. Son was giving shorty the wild weak stroke. Ain't no way you gonna go from Ghost to Greg and be happy with the pipe you receiving, B :lol:. Shorty was getting the wild back shots on a penthouse suite in Miami. Went from that to getting the weak stroke on a full size IKEA mattress in crown heights. That's unacceptable and she can't cope with that. So in the jury's eyes, she got herself a gun (word to Nas) and took son's life cus she couldn't deal with weak pipe anymore. Not to mention that Greg was harassing her man Ghost (pulled him over) AND it's on record that Greg was wilding last winter with the wild pale frost bitten face, waiting in the alleyway, stalking shorty.

Long story short, Angie going down for the murder and we not gonna see much of her anymore.

Now Tariq, son is a lost cause. Kanan gonna have him pumping packs up and down Brooklyn for him. Knowing the type of kid he is, he'll probably run his mouth to his friends like Chucky in Fresh. Talmbout "I work for Esteban now, I bust the stupid dope moves". We all see how that turned out for him. Let's just hope that Ghost can put a beating to him before the streets do.

As far and Kanan and Tommy, Ima have to see the next episode to form a judgement on that :lol: but it's safe to say that Tommy gonna bust them Keisha cheeks by the end of episode 3 and that's just a fact

As far as the Asian shorty that Julio brought through, she's an undercover cop, and she's gonna fill the void once Angie gets locked up. If it's one thing y'all realize, Ghost never gets a break. First it was Lobos, then it was Milan... In this case, first it was Angie, now it's this Asian shorty. Oh yea, and Ghost is gonna smash the Basset shorty. Once he gets that post jail "release" off in Tasha, and Angie gets locked up, he's gonna be back on the prowl for a side piece and Karen Basset is the next on his hit list

I literally laughed out loud. This might be the funniest thing I've read on NT in months. :rofl:

Just peeped e1.

"whatever they said he did, he did that ****" -50
Had me :rofl: thats Curtis channeling his inner grimey *** NYer

Last edited:
It's going to be with Tommy. From that small scene it seemed like they would end up doing something.
yeah man ... From that scene , it looked like they had something going on already.

That scene was full of sexual tension ...

La La about to get all them shoes and bags she been wanting since season one ...

Yeah, hey did a hella good job making sure the audience was able to feel the sexual tension.
I'm tryna see some LaLa *** and bitties mane!

They looked off, right?

I wouldn't say off it was just regular bitties, nothing special. We make it something bigger than what it is because of who she is. At the end of the day she is just a woman. Like any chick we meet at work, school, the block, whatever. We have seen better joints on an around the way girl, but because she is "La La" it was bigged up more.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom