POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

They need to open up some hydrants :smokin

People really watch ole girl's post ep commentary?

I caught it cause the baby woke up from his nap and I didn't delete it immediately...

I don't like watching previews so I try to stay away from after credits

Same **** happened once where I left it running too long and came back and she was talking and I couldn't get past her self importance and knew I never wanted to watch again.

I be fiending for them them previews though even though they don't really tell you **** :lol:

That's actually one thing I kinda dig with Power, the outfits. Dudes kinda get hood fly now as opposed to other shows with the perpetual 90s wu wear look.

I'm coo with the custom suits but tommy got on batman capes

I cringe at this outfits, that **** was so 2016 :lol:

even his past outfits with the long tees with the even damn longer tee underneath with flat out bad :smh:

The old guy who's trying extort money out of Ghost was the main villain in Die Hard 2: Die Harder.

600px-DH2-MP5A5-1.jpg

My only issue I have with the show is how Dre ain't tell Tommy or Ghost Kanan is alive. Like come on

Why do you guys keep bringing this up?

As soon as Dre reveals that he knew Kanan is alive, Tommy & Ghost will automatically wonder how long Dre knew about this. They're not going to give him a pat on the back for sharing this info. They'd use him to kill Kanan and then inmediately kill him because he can't be trusted.

I can see Ghost walking out the jail gates in the last scene of season finale then credits start rolling.

Or knee deep in Angie's pums :lol:
true ...

Angela finds out he didn't do it, help him get exonerated and when he's release she's there crying asking for forgiveness but his simp *** is quick to say Angie is ok .. I love you I know sooner or later you'll come to your senses. In sorry for everything that I put you through ... Let's go to Ecuador and escape all this ...

My only issue I have with the show is how Dre ain't tell Tommy or Ghost Kanan is alive. Like come on

My issue is nobody is checking on Tariq. THis ***** going wherever the **** he wants whenever he wants and nobody is keeping tabs on him. They should be having him followed to see where he is going and who he is hanging with.

Tommy can easily have one of the them dudes do the grunt work.

I can see Ghost walking out the jail gates in the last scene of season finale then credits start rolling.

Then what? After all of this will he still be able to keep his clubs? Does he stay on the straight and narrow or dip back into the drug business? What happens to TOmmy? They have most of the crew under surveillance, so how can they still function without tipping the FBI off?

I'm curious to see where things go after this season, even if they prove Jaime didn't kill Greg. They still know he has some connection to Lobos' death, TOmmy and Ghost :lol:

true ...

Angela finds out he didn't do it, help him get exonerated and when he's release she's there crying asking for forgiveness but his simp *** is quick to say Angie is ok .. I love you I know sooner or later you'll come to your senses. In sorry for everything that I put you through ... Let's go to Ecuador and escape all this ...

Exactly :lol:
Which explains why the title of the next episode is "don't thank Me"

Ghost: Angie..thank you. You saved my life. I knew you still loved me.

Angie: Don't thank me Jamie. Thank my love for you.

Then they kissing infront of the prison entrance. Tasha pulls up ...glances at them, shakes her head in disgust and drives off to go smash Tommy. Tommy and Tasha are smashing in Tommys loft apartment, Keisha walks through the door and sees Tasha naked...says "you little *****" then turns around, slams the door and goes to ghost crib and plans to smash Tariq out of spite. Tariq ain't never got no pums before so he calls up Kanan for some tips. Kanan comes over and tells Tariq to go in the room and listen to Nas - Dr. Knock boot. Keisha falls for Kanan as soon as he steps through the door and now Kanan is smashing Keisha in Ghosts bed, with Ghosts son in the next room listening to Dr. knockboot taking notes. Kanan done beating the brakes off them cakes, so he go in the kitchen to get him a cup of Sprite to mix in with his lean. Son butt naked with Ghosts bath towel around his waist. While Kanan mixing his drink, Ghost walks in the crib to get his luggage so him and Angie can elope together. He walks in and sees Kanan in his kitchen and makes the "ghost face".

Kanan: Bet you thought you'd never see my *** again, huh mother ******?"

Ghost: I thought you were dead. Where is my son. Where is my family

Kanan: N_ you ain't got no family. You talking about Tariq? The lil n_ dont **** with you no how

Last edited:
My issue is nobody is checking on Tariq. THis ***** going wherever the **** he wants whenever he wants and nobody is keeping tabs on him. They should be having him followed to see where he is going and who he is hanging with.

Tommy can easily have one of the them dudes do the grunt work.

This is true too

Then they kissing infront of the prison entrance. Tasha pulls up ...glances at them, shakes her head in disgust and drives off to go smash Tommy. Tommy and Tasha are smashing in Tommys loft apartment, Keisha walks through the door and sees Tasha naked...says "you little *****" then turns around, slams the door and goes to ghost crib and plans to smash Tariq out of spite. Tariq ain't never got no pums before so he calls up Kanan for some tips. Kanan comes over and tells Tariq to go in the room and listen to Nas - Dr. Knock boot. Keisha falls for Kanan as soon as he steps through the door and now Kanan is smashing Keisha in Ghosts bed, with Ghosts son in the next room listening to Dr. knockboot taking notes. Kanan done beating the brakes off them cakes, so he go in the kitchen to get him a cup of Sprite to mix in with his lean. Son butt naked with Ghosts bath towel around his waist. While Kanan mixing his drink, Ghost walks in the crib to get his luggage so him and Angie can elope together. He walks in and sees Kanan in his kitchen and makes the "ghost face".

Kanan: N_ you ain't got no family. You talking about Tariq? The lil n_ dont **** with you no how

Lmao, son wrote a whole half season plot.

AMAZING STUFF SIR.

Yoooooooooooooooooo, after reading that **** I just realized we need some resolution to this Kanan thing. They can't keep this **** going for another season with him just chilling in Queens and hanging with Tariq. Somebody needs to find out about him and handle that **** ASAP.

Besides, what happened to Jukebox? One minute shorty is throwing her weight around in DC, then she shows up in NYC dressed as NYPD in NYPD vehicle now she is ghost. No pun intended.

Back
Top Bottom