POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

I think it would depend on how they execute it. If she legit finds out he didn't do it like she knows the gun got planted then I don't see anything wrong with her helping him. Because obviously she was wrong.

She can help but that relationship gotta be done

People complain so much about this shows writing and I don't know why. Obviously is fictional so no need to have everything perfect but for such horrible writers, they sure can make a character be hated beyond believe. Remember when Holly died? Man the interwebz went crazy. Same when Angela and Dre if something doesn't change quick ...

And look how much we want ghost to get out and continue his ghost ways. So they are doing something right.

At the end of the day, aside from Tommy killing a Dominican, what's happened? Nothing. Nothing is happening, and the show's flaws are being highlighted as a result. A "cool moment" every episode isn't cutting it.

Ghost is just making ghost faces all episode
Tommy is Tommy
Tasha aint doing **** because she doesn't have **** to do
Proctor the only likeable character
Angela, Kanan, Dre and Tariq need to die
Everybody else doesn't matter
I disagree there are things happening but your main focus is Ghost ... Althogh secondary stories aren't what most want to see it has people questioning and engaged ... Put ghost out of jail and what happens next? This is a 5 season show so yeah I can understand this slow pace now .. But I'm totally engage and enjoy it.

So we're supposed to watch shows and not care about the pace, flaws and mistakes?

Does that apply to sports also :stoneface:

At the end of the day, aside from Tommy killing a Dominican, what's happened? Nothing. Nothing is happening, and the show's flaws are being highlighted as a result. A "cool moment" every episode isn't cutting it.

Ghost is just making ghost faces all episode
Tommy is Tommy
Tasha aint doing **** because she doesn't have **** to do
Proctor the only likeable character
Angela, Kanan, Dre and Tariq need to die
Everybody else doesn't matter

Was there even a cool moment last night?

So we're supposed to watch shows and not care about the pace, flaws and mistakes?

I guess the cool moment was supposed to be Proctor dismissing the dna

Dre needs to make a power move, right now he's under too many ppls thumbs, under kanan's thumbs, under Tommy's thumb, Julio, even Ghost from prison.  He gotta find a way to get to the top and take over all of them.  Keep the clubs for himself and become the new boss

this isn't sports .. Stop reaching and the fact that you wanted to argue the way prosecutors talked to potential witness not being accurate well you was wrong ...

So stop moving the pole.

this isn't sports .. Stop reaching and the fact that you wanted to argue the way prosecutors talked to potential witness not being accurate well you was wrong ...

So stop moving the pole.

It's not

There is no moving pole.

This is a topic for the show. We can praise the show. We can complain about the show.

And my analogy was to show how dumb your statement was.

who you think is most likely to catch a body first this season? Sandoval?

WE NEED MORE BODIES!!!!!

How we on episode 3 and NO ONE lost their life yet??

We need bodies!!!!!!!

Sandoval def gonna catch a body first. He's gonna murk that CI dude, early.

Tommy gonna catch the next body.

All I'm saying is, we need to see at least 3 bodies drop NEXT EPISODE, for things to be back on track :lol:

It's not

There is no moving pole.

This is a topic for the show. We can praise the show. We can complain about the show.

And my analogy was to show how dumb your statement was.
My statement was dumb ... This coming from the guy that thinks witnesses need lawyers when they are being questioned? You a joke ... Never change magic ... I love you the way you are ...

Talking about analogy but compares a competitive sport to a fictional show ... LoL

Superman is trash ... Dude has super powers.

Last edited:
My statement was dumb ... This coming from the guy that thinks witnesses need lawyers when they are being questioned? You a joke ... Never change magic ... I love you the way you are ...

Talking about analogy but compares a competitive sport to a fictional show ... LoL

Superman is trash ... Dude has super powers.

Your comprehension seems to be off.

Now read what I enlarged a few times

Yet, you're upset that people are complaining about a "fictional" show :lol:

Your comprehension seems to be off.

Now read what I enlarged a few times

Yet, you're upset that people are complaining about a "fictional" show :lol:
I still love you even though you don't see how you sounds no worries big boy ...

Enjoy the show and stop complaining about stuff you have absolutely no clue ....

For those with issues about the pacing, what exactly would you have wanted to happen by now?

For those with issues about the pacing, what exactly would you have wanted to happen by now?

1) Tariq to catch a body in school brawl. Poke that dude that bullied his sister
2) Dre tell Tommy that Kanan is alive
3) Sandoval get caught on tape
4) Angie getting murked

Last edited:

A little too much Law and Order right now. A little more **** like Tommy running down ole boy.

But it's only 3 eps in so I can understand setting the table and the lack of violence fits the storyline of Feds watching.

How is this thread 500 posts a week though?
Thread better than the show.

Last edited:

I watched Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul. So I have no problems with it being paced slow if's well written.

It's trying to be a law show right now, and it's not good at it. Let Suits be Suits.

They need to focus on Ghost in prison and Tommy outside.

Back
Top Bottom