POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Thoughts from last episode:

- Tommy got over Ghost killing his homeboy and stealing millions from his stash house WAY too easily. Ghost was able to explain the situation and he didn't have much of a choice but I'd still be heated if I were Tommy. Regardless, I'm glad they didn't introduce another Tommy vs. Ghost storyline
- I guess that storyline with the Ms. Bassett is completely over now. I really though Dre was gonna smash but btw
- Dre has done a complete heel turn. I like him as a bad guy though.
- Tasha downgraded hard. She went from Ghost to smashing this lame lawyer. Her body still bad though.
- That scene where they made the dude OD on coke as they killed his wife and stole his kid was brutal.
- They FINALLY revealed what everybody already knew: That dude is Tommy's dad. Why drag it out for 7 episodes though?
- I like this storyline of Stern using Ghost as a figurehead so he can get more business, gain favor with politicians. I like the drug stuff and violence as much as the next dude but I like to see Ghost use his intellect to outsmart opponents too. Looking forward to how it plays out.
- This Proctor storyline is gonna be interesting. Is he on Ghost and Tommy's side. He has the audio tape and proof of their guilt and he's not their attorney anymore. I hope they don't have to kill him.

Man I caved in and watched the Leaked episodes on that crappy Cell phone :lol:

Will be better when they really come on. But I had too, too much anticipation.

he said the tape was destroyed tho didnt he?

Proctor said he'll take care of it and he said he'll take care of the dead cop's body. Tommy assumed he destroyed it but who knows. That audio tape is a hell of an insurance policy if Ghost and Tommy ever flip on him or if the Feds put pressure on him.

Proctor said he'll take care of it and he said he'll take care of the dead cop's body. Tommy assumed he destroyed it but who knows. That audio tape is a hell of an insurance policy if Ghost and Tommy ever flip on him or if the Feds put pressure on him.
To be honest that entire scene with the agent and Sandoval was stupid. It made it seem like he was digging **** on Sandoval so when Prpctor came into possession of the laptop he was going to discover a bunch of mess, but instead Angela is finding everything out. **** is beyond stupid ....

Only way that plot would be good and tide up is if they need a bit of more evidence and Prpctor provides it and in return he doesn't get disbarred.

But they do be doing the dumbest ****.

To be honest that entire scene with the agent and Sandoval was stupid. It made it seem like he was digging **** on Sandoval so when Prpctor came into possession of the laptop he was going to discover a bunch of mess, but instead Angela is finding everything out. **** is beyond stupid ....

Only way that plot would be good and tide up is if they need a bit of more evidence and Prpctor provides it and in return he doesn't get disbarred.

But they do be doing the dumbest ****.

They do stay doing illogical stuff. Was Sandoval really about the go to that other agent's home and murder him in cold blood? That's how he was going to handle that issue? Too often people on this show resolve their problems by killing people with no repercussions. They don't investigate anything, they just kill them never mention them again. It's weak writing but also something that many shows do.

they went away from the whole mirror thing...guess they bringing it back as Tariq being the metaphorical mirror of ghost.

I caved man. I didn't want to but dammit the first few episodes of the season were so slow, I was thirsty as hell.

That being said, I was thoroughly entertained. 10/10. Would watch again.

Y'all wack for the spoilers ...gonna wait and watch like normal.

Would be nice if y'all don't actually have a full discussion about said spoilers.

wait, power leaked? now I know to stay away from this thread, not reading anymore posts aside from the one above :lol:

wait, power leaked? now I know to stay away from this thread, not reading anymore posts aside from the one above :lol:

Prolly not in HD tho, can only watch Power and those dank, dreary streets of NYC in HD.

lol someone really recorded ep 8 playing from an iphone with a cracked screen? it looks hd tho. :lol: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom