POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Can't believe they keep making Tariq doing all these dumb stuff :smh: and they
killed off Raina because of him :stoneface: *couldnt help myself from clicking the spoilers :ohwell:

Last edited:
Better episode but predictable writing ...

How Ghost so smart and bring him in to clean up the mess but pulls the snitching card on the Jimenez. Dumbest negotiation tactic in the show. What happens to everyone that threaten Ghost? Dumb as ****.

Dudes really following Dre, I'm what world? Why do they want out from Ghost and Tommy when they have been good to most? FOG.

As soon as Angela cover the Mic and went to Silver ... I already knew she was planning on killing Sandoval. So predictable and ...

Of course daddy there to clean the mess up .... smh

Tariq now knows he's not about that life .... want to go away. LoL

This dre story line is the main reason the show sucks.

And your son was just kidnapped and you letting the kid just roam around, all hours of the night, with no concern?

Tariq is so dumb man. So so so so dumb. Now's the time to go to your dad before this gets any worse.

Still wild how Ghost doesn't have eyes on Tariq at all times. 50 done picked him up on two different occasions, and Tariq still just roaming the city with no supervision

Very satisfying ending to the episode tho. **** that dude. Shouts to Angela

Anyone else think Tate a drug runner himself?

Why would the cartel take a meeting with distros. In real life he'd be dead.

I know that's your mans, 50, but dres not a kingpin and he needs to be offed. Tate would have been a much better person to turn tommy and ghosts business into chaos

Episode was cool today ...but still a couple issues

They gotta decide how to portray Dre, they can't keep going from he been a lil bish that's a follower to him now basically running **** behind the scenes n everybody behind him :lol: :smh:

Then they literally just got Tariq just doing dumb **** for no reason ...he was so pressed to find out his pops a street cat but now he doesn't wanna use this new info/resource to his advantage ...he just wants to go to school in Connecticut now :lol:

They made Tasha basically useless now, she on La la status

he wanna go to Conn cause Brains is after him.

Think the point he was trying to make was instead of running to CT, all Tariq had to do was tell Ghost what went down and it would have gotten handled.

The way Ghost & Tommy keep getting conned by people makes it hard for me to believe they've been operating the biggest drug business in NY. The writers have dumb these guys down way too much. They always getting caught off guard.

That shot of Angela's reflection in Mike's blood as he lay there dead was perfect.

The Councilman is too clean for me. He's connected to the local criminal scene. He's going to have his crew selling that work on the empty corners.

Tariq finally grew a conscience. Only took for the woman to be sexually assaulted and murdered for it to happen. He learned that there is collateral damage to his actions.

Dre is trying to be the next Ghost but has none of the business savvy or charm to pull it off. This is going to blow up in his face.

Think the point he was trying to make was instead of running to CT, all Tariq had to do was tell Ghost what went down and it would have gotten handled.

The way Ghost & Tommy keep getting conned by people makes it hard for me to believe they've been operating the biggest drug business in NY. The writers have dumb these guys down way too much. They always getting caught off guard.

This and them using the same phones and being seen out in public together all the time...they're operation screams sloppy.

He knows he can't go to his pops cause he hates him.

The writing is aggravating...you just saw jukebox get killed but you have an issue with a rich white woman getting raped? While on lean?

It's like they want him to be poot (put in that work), but in reality he's just namond. He think he Mike, but he a *****

i thought the plan larenz tate had was to make like a carter from new jack city apartment :nerd:

like hamsterdam keep all the activity to one area

That little look Larenz gave after Ghost cleared the block shows that he has something sinister planned. But if Dre makes it out this season, ima be hot.

Like someone else and I said before ..

The show made these characters, evolved them, made them look invincible and now they are doing the dumbest **** ever.

Ghost the mastermind number 1 plan for the Jimenez was to tell them he would snitch. Lol

Now goodie 2 shoes set up Sandoval to get murder .. FOh

Jus peeped the new episode. This was actually good. Angela wit the savage move tho.
Wtf Proctor dumb self thinking hangin on to the laptop SMH...
And Dre tryna make big boy moves but he still a boy in the game...
Hopefully rest of the season keep gettin better...

That little look Larenz gave after Ghost cleared the block shows that he has something sinister planned. But if Dre makes it out this season, ima be hot.

Dre might be dead the next episode the way this show is. They get rid of storylines quick.

Back
Top Bottom