POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

The victim wasn't...I predicted correctly based on the episode synopsis. The writing is very predictable.
Well if you did that then of course it's obvious :lol: if you go in blind that scene catches you off guard 100%

I don't think I've ever read a single episode description ever

Last edited:
:smh: just from reading the last few post I'm pretty sure I know what happens but I may be wrong. But at the same time everyone's theories in this thread have been spot on most of the time.

Well if you did that then of course it's obvious :lol: if you go in blind that scene catches you off guard 100%

Want to say a few weeks ago. Don't like this NT so I'm not going to try and find it but it's in the thread.

They posted the synopsis of the final episodes.

I avoid the descriptions personally. They tell you too much imo

The whole Proctor thing with the laptop :smh:

I don't get how the entire organization is blindly following Dre behind Tommy's back and expecting to live

Tasha love messing with lames. Larenz Tate gon be all in them guts next season

Cool episode. The show gets good when they focus on the street s****, but is still being held back. This n**** Tariq more unlikeable than Joffrey, and Dre is almost as unlikeable. Him repeating Ghost line was corny and his little "rise" to power has been trash.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom