POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

The problem wit the sister is she was a real minor character, but has been boosted to an important role this season in Angela's absence...alotta stuff with her bout to seem off cuz it wasnt any real development with her character, shorty just got jumped into the mix real fast :lol: :smh:

That 6 months can't be real. ****** went to jail, took out multiple kingpins from different nationalities and corrupt DAs/feds, their og got free, killed their og, lost his daughter, fell in love, got divorced, met his father, lost his father, reek got on lean, got off lean etc etc. They are wildin if they stick to that.

Cool so Tariq and shorty and his boy the new ghost and Tasha and Tommy. Cool bro. Didn't see that coming a mile away.

Last episode, his girl gonna tell him that if he really wants to be major he'll need an alias to protect his identity... he'll tell her 'call me ghost'...then it cuts to the credits.

Tommy and Ghost both die and Tasha is in witness protection. Then we cut to Tariq calling the distro from his cell phone...This is corny as f*** but I wouldn't put it past the show

That 6 months can't be real. *****s went to jail, took out multiple kingpins from different nationalities and corrupt DAs/feds, their og got free, killed their og, lost his daughter, fell in love, got divorced, met his father, lost his father, reek got on lean, got off lean etc etc. They are wildin if they stick to that.

Courtney said the whole series is 6 months?

Didn't even know there was an ep this week. I thought they skipped holiday weekends usually.

Because the intimate killings have been major moments in the series (Kanan clapping Shawn and Tommy/Holly), wondering if we're going to get the same in the end here. Opposite of Kanan/Shawn perhaps.

One thing that cracked me up was when the detective was talking to Tasha and tells her she was ****ing the lawyer and the detective asks "do you know anyone else that would want him dead?" or some ****.

Put it together ma :lol:

Goat Jacket

upload_2019-9-5_10-3-32.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom