POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Imagine....waking up in a bed with a gun to your head....by a ***** with 50 confirmed killed in the Powerverse....and telling him to get tf on with that scared straight ****, and not even getting a scratch :lol:

Imagine a true psycho that you stole from...scaring you for 5 seconds for stealing from him, and NOT getting paid back....(Part of the game)

Imagine, finessing a full bird from a d boy without having to pay a dollar...all cuz you that ***** :pimp:

Imagine getting into another elite private school, after being put out for selling work...because you interview like seasoned vet, and got pull.

All of that is TARIQ....da Plug, in ONE Episode. Everybody doing all this tough tony ****, and barely leaving a scratch on heem. While he learning the game, bossing up and they running around clueless.

I call this ANOTHER victory for Lor Riq! The #Rise2Power continues :pimp:

Other than Riq glow up....the BEST thing to happen was Dre Wick smoking “BG” bish ***. Glad his clown *** finally gone. Softest dboy I ever seen In my life. Carl Thomas emotional *** boy. ??
I’ll agree with it’s bout time BG got murked. Ol fake philosophical, can’t we all just get along Bill Duke’s son looking *** *****. Like no you can’t, you’re a drug dealer.

I’ll agree with it’s bout time BG got murked. Ol fake philosophical, can’t we all just get along Bill Duke’s son looking *** *****. Like no you can’t, you’re a drug dealer.

Can’t lie I’m surprised he last so long, hell all tommy workers look like real ducks and none of them acting tough be believe able to me. I cringe anytime they try to pump any street talk.

i like lala but her acting on this show is horrible lol..her character, riq, and tasha..all three need to be pistol. whipped for bird **** that they're doing
Can’t lie I’m surprised he last so long, hell all tommy workers look like real ducks and none of them acting tough be believe able to me. I cringe anytime they try to pump any street talk.
Should have never killed Angela off. Now they got all of these low level actors filling up the screen time Angela would have had. Folks been on this show too long to not have had some type of acting lessons.

Soooo for the longest Ghost tried to go clean get out the game while Tasha kept b***** n moaning about it all while falling for the cleanest of clean *****?

Fast forward Ghost has to get back in the game because the italians have Riq, Tasha gets word of it and is pissed off that Ghost is back in.

Meanwhile Riq gets busted for being in the game cuz he sucks at it. Tasha & Ghost tell him to drop it and go to school only for a day later Tasha to say "i cant lose another child, so ill teach you the game the right way". Even though the whole reason they lost a child is because Riq flunked the intro course to the game :emoji_expressionless:

- keisha worried about testifying for Tasha and cleaning money thru her shop
- Keisha is freaked out that she has to dump a gun
- Next episode shes ready to be in on the Jimenez kidnapping
- keisha beats up a kid, and also tells tommy she's down for him etc
- keisha is in on moving all the product from Jason as well as starting the idea of the campaign robbery
- fastforward a week keisha crying talking about we cant be in the game forever i want a life house family

How does Ghost his family and anyone he has a close conenction to not a 24/7 detail on them? Its almost like theyre not pursuing them for Angela's murder, or the witness. They just gotta add that storyline in here n there because theyre paying the cast

Lowkey what other show out there killed off almost off all they top actors in hopes to keep a show running with the b grade ones ? The more you deep dive power the worst this **** get :lol:

- Oh ****, Tasha bout to hand it down to Tariq like Hov did to Bleek.

- This _ Spank been killing this season :lol:

- Ramona sexy sophisticated *** :pimp:

- Jason being the guidance counselor between Ghost and Tommy. :lol:

Imagine....waking up in a bed with a gun to your head....by a ***** with 50 confirmed killed in the Powerverse....and telling him to get tf on with that scared straight ****, and not even getting a scratch :lol:

Imagine a true psycho that you stole from...scaring you for 5 seconds for stealing from him, and NOT getting paid back....(Part of the game)

Imagine, finessing a full bird from a d boy without having to pay a dollar...all cuz you that ***** :pimp:

Imagine getting into another elite private school, after being put out for selling work...because you interview like seasoned vet, and got pull.

All of that is TARIQ....da Plug, in ONE Episode. Everybody doing all this tough tony ****, and barely leaving a scratch on heem. While he learning the game, bossing up and they running around clueless.

I call this ANOTHER victory for Lor Riq! The #Rise2Power continues :pimp:

Other than Riq glow up....the BEST thing to happen was Dre Wick smoking “BG” bish ***. Glad his clown *** finally gone. Softest dboy I ever seen In my life. Carl Thomas emotional *** boy. ??
my *****
i hate u :lol:

50 confirmed kills :rofl:

Me and the wife were goin back & forth bout Tasha’s decision to put Casper on game after the episode ended. I get where she’s comin from but lil Casper can still get smoked and dumbed in the Hudson River like it’s nothin but who cares #BecausePower right??

I can’t stand Jason! Dude acts like a counselor and a scorned wife at the same time. I hope he gets popped in the next couple of episodes because homie pissin me off.

Romona and Cassandra tho! SHHHEESH these women are bad but I gotta hand it to Romona with that well executed jab she gave her! “You didn’t say intelligent?” Then proceeds to slam the pen on the paper that she needs to sign. (I forgot how the rest of the exchange went.)

I don’t blame Tate tryin to shoot his shot to Romona tho, he tryin to get in those caramel yambs because mannnnnnnn! It’s only a matter of time before Ghost and her get down! But watch what happens next when Ghost and Romona poundin it out Ghost Angie gonna show up! Why not tho #BecausePower

Highlights for me this episode

Dre had a WHOLE *** BRICK in the diaper bag bruhhhhh :lol::lol:

Loved Lil Casper sweatin but Ghost dumb as hell thinkin one time he got through toCasper!

Tommy really puttin all his faith in Keisha when I know she gonna rat his *** out!

i had a feelin two ppl were gonna get clapped by the end of the episode but not BG?! Smfh

RIP to BG and Saxe career!

i cant believe 2 bit and them sent ol boy after keisha with a knife :rofl:i know they said to scare her but damn man they sent dude to his death knowing how crazy tommy is they should of known she would most likely have a gun bad idea.

ghost and tommy going to find out they sent him and end up getting clapped before the season over.

Also with Dre’s kidnapping... dude has been pretty hard to catch and all of the sudden they randomly snatch him.
They put him in the trunk and don’t tie his hands.

They don’t pat down in the trunk and have no idea about the ankle braclet. Then his hands are tied behind the chair. Then he James Bond’s his hands out.

BG has his strap showing in his own warehouse. That makes no sense. Then they cut to the gun and show it like 47 times. Lol

Also with Dre’s kidnapping... dude has been pretty hard to catch and all of the sudden they randomly snatch him.
They put him in the trunk and don’t tie his hands.

They don’t pat down in the trunk and have no idea about the ankle braclet. Then his hands are tied behind the chair. Then he James Bond’s his hands out.

BG has his strap showing in his own warehouse. That makes no sense. Then they cut to the gun and show it like 47 times. Lol
#BecausePower

Remember when early seasons Ghost and Tommy had like 4 diff squads moving weight for them (that we never saw) and somehow they never had enough to go around.

Fast forward last 2 seasons and Tommy got all the product in the world and can move it with just 3 guys (only seen them selling 1x)

Meanwhile they kidnap dre with a house arrest anklet and somehow the feds never show up anywhere. Pretty sure that warehouse is nowhere near where dre's range is

Derek and Tate :rofl:

Spanky and 2 Bit are the best part of the show. Don't bite the apple Tommy :lol:

That LaLa and Ghost scene made no sense. Suddenly Ghost has money? They're doing everything possible to have LaLa in as many scenes as possible.

Tate thought he was going to get offed :rofl:

Ghost angry face > Tommy's

This Jason storyline :smh:

Back
Top Bottom