POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Pretty good episode.
Dre wick finally couldn’t getaway
Had him the cell like...
7E890BD4-CAAF-4B52-A087-EA7BCBD4709D.png

Why Dre girl went to his mom when they had the 100k and new identity?

Why did they not sell that big *** Benz but instead rob his mother? Him pulling off in it after telling his girl that was all his mom had was ridiculous.

Dre's mom went from his only hope, to mother dearest, to victim, to villain in an hour. Amazing.

This show is something else. My wife was fed up after 20 mins. Like furious. :rofl: she was like we waited all this time.... For THIS?!

2 bit acting really is awful. The way they were looking when they wanted to line him up in the jail was so horrific. Passing the shank in open eyesight . Everything was awful.
Why when he threw the towels in he didn't grab hold of dude arm and snap it? Something? ! Did he have a cold?

He knew they were gonna throw fire in. Throw the towels to the damn back end of the cell. Where did they get flammable fluid from?

It seemed Tommy had no reaction to ghost being dead.
Him escaping the FEDS so easily got damn.
Something gotta give

This show is something else. My wife was fed up after 20 mins. Like furious. :rofl: she was like we waited all this time.... For THIS?!

2 bit acting really is awful. The way they were looking when they wanted to line him up in the jail was so horrific. Passing the shank in open eyesight . Everything was awful.
Why when he threw the towels in he didn't grab hold of dude arm and snap it? Something? ! Did he have a cold?

He knew they were gonna throw fire in. Throw the towels to the damn back end of the cell. Where did they get flammable fluid from?

It seemed Tommy had no reaction to ghost being dead.
Him escaping the FEDS so easily got damn.
Something gotta give

They sprayed him with the flammable liquid as well. Also probably whatever they use to mop the floors

How this MF running out of gas knowing he has a long ride? Why this MF couldn't wait till get got to Jersey or something like that? Who the ****s escape and FBI agent hits a cop and stop a couple of blocks away to pump gas like hes been a free man?

**** is horrible man.

***** escaped custody and assaulted a cop just a few minutes ago....and waltz into a convenient store for snack and a teddy bear, all smiles like he not on the run :rofl:

I was dead at that part. Ridiculous.

I swear I saw Charlie Murphy in one of the jail scenes.

Whole time I thought Dre was a single father.

Where was the mother the whole time when the feds took her daughter???????

I was contemplating turning the damn show off. I was bored.

This Paz episode bout to be super trash.

Have to remember this “TV” it isn’t gonna be there realistic. Hell life can be unrealistic at times.

It's a given that you have to suspend your disbelief at times with a TV shows but the stuff that goes on in this show is so egregious.

If a large portion of your audience can identify the show's inconsistencies and nonsensical bull**** why can't you?

1. dre shot in a shootout with at least 3 Serbians still alive, never chasing after him

2. Dre knows people want to kill him, running scared half the time, the other half he's on some "im about to rule NY" s***

3. Dre - Ghost dialogue changed between last episode and this. Remember Ghost was talkin big game to him and had Dre looking like he wanted to cry. Now this time Dre all hard :stoneface:

4. Dre -Blanca dialogue changed :stoneface:

5. The piss escape followed up by rollin up to his mom house :stoneface:

6. Dre taking the money and fake ids from Tate - dumb. Dre joyriding around like he aint just ran away a fed witness :stoneface:

7. Cringe as smiling happy feeling scene exiting the store before getting busted :lol:

8. Dre goes in, gets out, goes back all within a matter of 24hrs :lol:

In 1 episode this dude met up or talked to every single person he had a bridge with and burned it.

I saw a lot of hate for this episode, i personally liked it, and aside from the bad acting, i like it because it showed us how it all lead to ghost being shot, sometimes those episodes are needed to see the other side of the coin, I remember a show like that forgot the name but every episode was from someones point of view that led up to the finale when something went down.

Dre's BM was in the season 5 finale in bed with him when the two dudes ran up on them smashing. Daughter was in the next room

Dre's BM was in the season 5 finale in bed with him when the two dudes ran up on them smashing. Daughter was in the next room
The writers probly forgot about this tho...They built a whole storyline on how scared Dre was of getting his kid taken away from him, just to have shorty around like the family good money in the latest episode :lol: :smh: ...Even had to go to Tate as the only was to get his daughter back when Moms coulda just waltzed in the precinct and scooped shorty up all the times the feds was on him :lol:

I saw a lot of hate for this episode, i personally liked it, and aside from the bad acting, i like it because it showed us how it all lead to ghost being shot, sometimes those episodes are needed to see the other side of the coin, I remember a show like that forgot the name but every episode was from someones point of view that led up to the finale when something went down.
This **** is wack ....

For that go see Vantage Point. I'm sure you're going to love it.

Back
Top Bottom