POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

They completely **** the bed with ghost death because they confused to viewers and had us more focused on why did it instead of it actually happening. Should've taken a page from Thrones and how they dealt with deaths. It was right there, in your face, an event happening now..deal with it now. This person is dead. Dead dead. Not possibly dead. Not maybe dead. Not faking their death, like many people thought with ghost. Dead. Someone you watched for 6 yrs is deader den a mug and you gotta deal. (of course there was jon snow, but he died right then in the season finale, and confirmed episode 1 of the next season. So they didnt play with us.)

They ruined the impact with this 2pac type ****. Oh ghost not dead, he coming back in 7 yrs with Machiavelli.

Either Tariq or Tasha. Didn't think it was anyone else. Not sure what Tate going to do. I DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHY TARIQ HATES GHOST SO MUCH THOUGH. The dude has not done anything to him.

Didn't like that Tommy didn't off Tasha punk *** either. Ghost's family has to be one of the most ungrateful fictional families I have seen on TV. Dude has given them a better life and gives them everything. Yet they still plot to take his grind and shine from him. Tasha out here not taking care of their kids too. Good for nothing wife. No wonder Ghost wanted to be with Angie and Ramona.

I understand why Tariq hates his dad. Left his mom for Angela and that was the catalyst for all the events of the show. Ghost is an extremely selfish dude who is a habitual liar and treats his wife and neglects his family. Just because you provide financially doesn't make you a good father and doesn't obsolve you of other indiscrections.

Also remember that Tariq is a high school kid; people are hyper-emotional at that age. I'm a man in my 30s and I wouldn't trip about it like 'Riq did but I understand a teenager being very angry

Last edited:
nah, I'm not excusing that behavior. Tariq not a child. He know how love and relationships work now. He knows feelings change. You thnk he doesnt know his moms is a difficult woman to be around lol. Can't fault his pops for losing interest and finding it elsewhere. Cant fault his dad for wanting to be a better man either. He's tried his best to keep Tariq out of the game and on the right path. Tasha is a fool. Fathers deserve more respect.

After two look out guys that were there for protection at her aunts house got murked, Tommy returns the girl back in front of her house with nobody there like nothing happened or anybody there.
and the aunt was just in there chillin alone lolll

and tommy pulled up to the house again on another day and talked to the girl on the porch with no issues lmaoooo

After two look out guys that were there for protection at her aunts house got murked, Tommy returns the girl back in front of her house with nobody there like nothing happened or anybody there.

he killed them all lol.

and why the **** are we just learning proctor comes from a mob lineage....and Tommy going Back to the house like her great uncle isn’t a mob boss smh.

The writing is beyond trash

I’m glad Tommy finally stop makin ASSumptions bout Ghost, always blaming him for somethin. “This is Ghost fault!” “Ghost, that mutha ****a screwed me again!” Yadayadayada

I’m still laughin at the fact that Cedric the Entertainer is gonna be one of the goons who are shooting at Ghost & Tommy.

I’m thinkin Tariq shot his old man because it makes sense but I’m still thinkin there is some sort of twist to it tho.

At the end of the day Tommy is the best part of this show I really do hope they expand on him in book 2

I hope they expand on Tommy too. He's always been the best part of the show. Tommy needs a partner like Ghost to succeed IMO. Tommy is too hot-headed and emotional, he needs a pragmatic, detail-oriented partner otherwise he'll crash and burn in Cali.

he killed them all lol.

and why the **** are we just learning proctor comes from a mob lineage....and Tommy going Back to the house like her great uncle isn’t a mob boss smh.

The writing is beyond trash

lol he killed them all after he safely dropped the girl off at the same place he murked the two guys whom were there to protect the place.

Tom Wick

You figure the house would be more on lock with extra men after the incident especially a mob family, but the aunt was there chillin there at the crib with the door unlocked like nothing happened :lol:

this was all after they find out Benny got killed too and the two guys

I hope they expand on Tommy too. He's always been the best part of the show. Tommy needs a partner like Ghost to succeed IMO. Tommy is too hot-headed and emotional, he needs a pragmatic, detail-oriented partner otherwise he'll crash and burn in Cali.
Yea he needs somebody smarter, with some sense to keep him on track...Shoulda offered Proctor's daughter a job in his Cali organization, shorty was wise :lol:

Yea he needs somebody smarter, with some sense to keep him on track...Shoulda offered Proctor's daughter a job in his Cali organization, shorty was wise :lol:
At the end of the day I feel like if they were smart they have Riq and her have a big part of book 2 and her eventually take Tommy out as they kinda left that open at the end of the episode where he said if you have a problem with what I did you can come see me when you get older

I dont give a **** who killed Ghost, Power like they did to everyone else .. made Ghost a hated character in one season. I was hoping he got killed. But this **** is beyond corney.

Tasha is good for the murder, she and her one night stand tried to Killed Ghost on that meet up, that why the shooters were black. That's why she told Paz he always win, because they couldn't kill Ghost even when they had him.

BTW, Ghost not dead ...

Dude is going to Cali.

He left Tommy, passport, clean money and a new identity with instructions where to meet him at.

Just saying.

At the end of the day I feel like if they were smart they have Riq and her have a big part of book 2 and her eventually take Tommy out as they kinda left that open at the end of the episode where he said if you have a problem with what I did you can come see me when you get older
She did one of the best acting jobs so far so yea they should have her play a part in the next series if they can be smart with the storyline... The problem is it’s Power tho so yea don’t trust em to do anything good with a pre teen character when they can barely write for adults

Back
Top Bottom