POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Tellin ya'll the wardrobe department just cops stuff within the budget to run off with. Kendrick was probably laced up in off white and margielas.

Tellin ya'll the wardrobe department just cops stuff within the budget to run off with. Kendrick was probably laced up in off white and margielas.

Wardrobe department shops at Zara clearance rack. See that Kanan jacket every year :lol:

And how is it still winter? Smh

That ***** Tommy was dressed like Janet Jackson in Rythm Nation

Also dressed like Janet:

vlcsnap-2020-01-12-04h05m28s349.png

Well yeah they put the boss in something cheap so he doesn't ask questions. But when he not looking? We gon lace Paz in that moncler we want.

Paz did have the icy Moncler tho. Shawty broke....with a thousand dollar jacket....

I was watching that with my shorty....and she said that’s about the only thing they got right in that episode. I had the Zo gif look :lol:

This different perspectives angle is stupid.. how is tate a suspect when he paid Dre to do it? He should be waiting on him so he can give him the rest of the money.

tariq killing ghost would be so obvious.

tommy did say he’d have to call the police in his episode and Paz

so was keisha bags because she was about to dip? Or they were still unpacking?!?

So how the heck did Tasha dropped an earring? So one ear ring pops up and the Fedz don’t run no kind of DNA test?

And Ramona always popping up in the back of Truth? So she saw Paz, Dre, and Tommy? She just out here hanging out at Truth? :lol:

So how the heck did Tasha dropped an earring? So one ear ring pops up and the Fedz don’t run no kind of DNA test?

And Ramona always popping up in the back of Truth? So she saw Paz, Dre, and Tommy? She just out here hanging out at Truth? :lol:

It's over trying to make sense of it. Let's just watch the foolery and be done with this show.

i have to ask because power and the ****ery that was game of thrones, any chance ghost survives?

since the beginning of the show, tommy has worn a looooooooooot of john elliot, almost his entire wardrobe, easily the best dressed on the show.

Back
Top Bottom