POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Ghost was being straight disrespectful to everyone. Can’t believe they would turn his character from someone who just wanted out with his first love to this wig wearing “let me tell you something about yourself” selfish dude.

and 50 just can’t die.

the Funny thing about the leak is that many of you guessed it, word for word, what it would end like.

it’s just not a believable narrative.

- Tasha's tiddies. Lawd.

- Tommy kidnapping Lisa Marie and his mom's playing grandma. :lol:

- Tommy lookin like the Terminator all episode. Winning shootouts 1 on 10. Murking Spanky right in the eye in broad daylight.

- Ghost died like a G. :smh:

This episode was better than last week

you would of thought Tommy was John Wick out there :lol: . Son didn’t even get grazed man

Man the more I think about that last episode the more I get that GOT vibe - just stupid logic when you think about plot points.

Tasha so fkin stupid this chick gonna trade a nightclub in the heart of a Manhattan worth millions for a $100K college degree? Will only said he needed to graduate with a 3.5. Send his *** to Southern New Hampshire University, and get an online kinesiology degree B.

When 2Bit was gonna jack Ghost at TRUTH Dre told him they had security guards and cameras everywhere.

Tasha and Reek fkin MURDERED James and getting salty about not getting that money ran to em. Nobody give a F about Yaz and her future with their decision making. Big Mama only got another decade of babysitting left in her.

There is NO WAY Tommy just absolves Reek because a dying Ghost said “let her go” (troll job by writers). In the end Tommy admitted Ghost was still his brother and, outside of his Mom, his only remaining family. Reek gotta take the L but the let him just ride out in Route 66, that’s some BS.

And who is in charge of locking the GD doors at TRUTH bruh!

Tommy Mom’s got her piece of the will before he could even get back home and tell her what happened :lol:
This was really really pathetic. She had her money before Ghost body was even in the ground, or at least knew of it. Like how does that get greenlit? Does Courtney have nothing but yes Men/Women around there where nobody says anything, questions her decisions or EVEN EDITS her writing?

I mean damn. Man died yesterday and she already speaking about Money he left her.......Dericulous.

So they leaked the LAST TWO episodes?

I thought it was just one that leaked, or was their only 1 episode left?

Was so flames. I thought the final 2 eps where really good. Edge of my seat type ****. Hella stress, heart racing ****. Wild.

This season was better than GOT final season. And the end was better than GOT ending too. Imo

Man the more I think about that last episode the more I get that GOT vibe - just stupid logic when you think about plot points.

Tasha so fkin stupid this chick gonna trade a nightclub in the heart of a Manhattan worth millions for a $100K college degree? Will only said he needed to graduate with a 3.5. Send his *** to Southern New Hampshire University, and get an online kinesiology degree B.

When 2Bit was gonna jack Ghost at TRUTH Dre told him they had security guards and cameras everywhere.

Tasha and Reek fkin MURDERED James and getting salty about not getting that money ran to em. Nobody give a F about Yaz and her future with their decision making. Big Mama only got another decade of babysitting left in her.

There is NO WAY Tommy just absolves Reek because a dying Ghost said “let her go” (troll job by writers). In the end Tommy admitted Ghost was still his brother and, outside of his Mom, his only remaining family. Reek gotta take the L but the let him just ride out in Route 66, that’s some BS.

And who is in charge of locking the GD doors at TRUTH bruh!

It takes a certain level of gaul to kill your dad/husband and then complain about not getting enough in the will. In the end Tasha and Tariq were very unlikeable characters. Tommy was the only likeable cat in the original group and he was a unremorseful, murderous sociopath.

Until the very end I thought that Ghost survived. I thought it was gonna be a situation where he survives at the hospital and assumes a new identity in Cali or some s*** :lol:

So Paz didn't kill Ghost, implicated Angie in a crime so now they get no benefits/pension AND she didn't take the money Ghost left them in the will? So Yaz ruined her sister's legacy for nothing?

I didn't like the converging timelines storytelling device at the time but it makes a whole lot more sense looking back at it. We finally know who was shooting at Ghost and Tommy at the docks :lol:

I don't get why Cedric's the entertainer and his son wanted to kill Ghost so much. I get that they drove from the country but still. :lol: That's a pretty weak motive IMO.

That DNC dude flipped on Walsh in about 3 seconds, crazy.

The logic behind trading a $200K education for a multimillion dollar nightclub is just dumb. Take out a loan, you have millions coming your way once 'Riq is done with school.

I know Tasha and Tariq hate Ghost but Ghost was the only one with any earning power. Their entire lives were funded by Ghost, even if I hated the dude, I'd have every incentive to keep him alive. Don't bite the hand that feeds you.

They do flesh out why Tariq wanted Ghost dead though. When you combine that Ghost hit his mom, left him mom for Angie and now he's asking Tariq to take the fall for a murder that Ghost promised he'd take care of, I get why Tariq was so mad

I don't mean to knitpick but how the heck is 'Riq getting into an Ivy League school without even having gotten his GED? The next day too? Nobody is that rich. We didn't even know that Riq was a senior. This show skipped him like 2 grades for the sake of plot

So the big winners were Sax and Tate are the big winners in the end? Kinda corny. I'm glad that Tasha's awful decision making a** got caught in the end. Glad Tasha's boyfriend was smart enough to know he'd need an alibi in case Tasha's back-stabbing a** tried to flip on him

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom