POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

15 min in, and this is not the same episode as the leaked version. Some are different scenes and some are the same

I watched the leak and watched 15-20 mins last night before I fell asleep and they were identical. I think people are hoping that the leaked episodes are not the real thing and it seems like they were the real thing thus far.

Anyone got a link or screen cap of Courtney saying this whole show took place over 6 months? Need to prove my wife wrong.

So was this the final episode? Because whatever the hell I watched ended with Tate looking up at the tv to see the first image of the killer and it ended.

Anyone got a link or screen cap of Courtney saying this whole show took place over 6 months? Need to prove my wife wrong.
I need this too, **** would be wild if Ghost murdered his protege, burned his mentor, betray and unbetrayed his brother a million times, had a child killed, took down 10 cartels, became the biggest drug dealer, got a divorce, became a politician and died all in 6 months. I'm not living out here.

Never caught the leak, about to watch now.
So Tate paid Dre 100k to kill Ghost...
Paid Ced and Son some K’s to kill Ghost....and he’s supposedly STILL ON HIS WAY to kill Ghost?
Cantwait to see this.

I have to got back to around page 100-200 and see who it was that used to get so upset when I bagged on this show.

LMAO, I remember dudes being so upset at the few of us who hated on the shows writing......this ought to be funny 😄

Never caught the leak, about to watch now.
So Tate paid Dre 100k to kill Ghost...
Paid Ced and Son some K’s to kill Ghost....and he’s supposedly STILL ON HIS WAY to kill Ghost?
Cantwait to see this.
Ummmm yea watch it you’ll see

I hope you guys aren’t trying to say the entire show happened in a 6 month span. His kids aged.
She said it herself last year in an interview...she tried to explain away that you basically ignore the kid's aging but the show happens within a 5 month period (first five seasons)

But she completely ignored all the murders and dirt that happens in that same period, which makes it worst

Show started promising and was complete trash the last 2 seasons. The writers are pathetic and watching the clip was not a surprise. Glad the **** is done so I can stop watching this ****.

- They Lorenz Tate real brother on here. That's dope.

- Cedric was good. :lol:

- Ghost was sh'n all over him in that scene. :lol:
Kiss

The

Ring

wow.png

Did Larenz ask if they had any roles, so his brother could get on?

And it's like damn, nobody even attempts a New York accent on the show.

Back
Top Bottom