POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Was expecting that letter to provide some guidance or something

Man :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Dude wrote a letter just to

power-tasha-st-patrick.gif

Ghost made sure the only way Tariq could touch his trust fund was if he graduated from a 4 year institution to keep him off the streets. There's no way y'all thought he was going to leave him sage advice in the event he was arrested for homicide

I personally thought the letter was going to say you stupid little ***** :rofl:

Lol at Tariq finally dawning the all black fit like his father :lol: but got caught, he don’t deserve to dawn the mantle :lol:

This whole episode was about who was double crossing who! The whole family and Tariq was like……
502EFC77-4CEC-43E2-9C75-310F4045C023.jpeg

Then Tariq flipped the whole script on Mad Monet, she tryin to control him and airs out the whole family doin dirt behind her back! Had Monet once Tariq left the car like….
6932D0AE-C442-49E2-937B-942120B2A3AD.gif

Ayyyyoooo I’m screaming at that note Ghost left Riq! Imagine thinkin you gettin some advice from your deceased Father and he hit him with the Okie Doke from the dead!! Bruhhhhhhh :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Ghost for father of the year. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

So GOODT! to see that little water head ***** finally get his comeuppance for all his ****ery throughout the "Power Universe"

Even this episode he snitched on all of Dru, Cane and Diana without hesitation. :smh:

Professor Milgram coming for his neck in da Canonical studies. :emoji_hugging:

Riq doing the perp walk in front of the entire Stansfield population.
1639936958172.png

With Tariq getting what he rightfully deserve, I'm not gonna bother questioning how the **** a major drug kingpin is free from lengthy prison sentence with nary an explanation. (I know why but I digress).

Tremendous episode! Bravo Courtney!

1639937435008.png

what is the song playing at the end of this episode? shazam'd it but it was a completely different song. 🤦🏻‍♂️

edit: mike knox - work the block

Who the hell is this dude setting up trust funds for his HS sweetheart’s kids. Breh needs to hit the Thread About Situations frfr. Simp behavior.

This time it wasn’t a call, Monet straight up snatched Riq away from da yambs and took him to the sticks just to tell him to complete a simple task she could have said upfront then told him “Now find your way back” The Tejadas truly have no respect for his lack of transportation or time :rofl: :rofl:

How are you going to ask a 17/18 year old to meet custody requirements in 24 hours? :lol:

They really pushing the man cheeks clapping. That whole scene was comedy. Zeke’s hair…the way he was talking…rocking a hoodie is cool…but did it have to be Balenciaga doe :rofl: :smh:

Brayden’s car magically in pristine condition after getting Swiss cheese’d 24-48 hours ago :emoji_thinking:

Glad Riq got a lil hemmed up :smokin

“I knew you’d end up here lil *****. Right where you belong.” :wow: :rofl: Real tears, man. Reading y’all’s replies just now made that **** even funnier. My god that was good.

Courtney really had this ***** Tejada get out like less than a week after Davish ( frshstunna frshstunna got the trademark on that one) and Saxe took his case when homie was in jail for a minute with no hope of getting out soon (or maybe not even at all :rofl: :rofl:

Tariq rocking a Patek :lol:

Monet boo always talking about save her. They literally have the same conversation every single time :lol:

I thought Zeke had switched sides in that scene. Gave off shotsrangout shotsrangout type vibes.

Cane just took Tariq’s phone off the counter.

What were Method Man and Red Man referring to? Almost sounded like they were lovers :lol:

Back
Top Bottom