POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Wow. They didn't have to off Zeke like that.
Now I need to know how Mecca was able to be a government CI all while distributing drugs and killing people. Now detective Rodriguez annoying *** is back :stoneface:
Saxe made it through another season... What the **** smh
Oh yeah, Brayden a real one. Although riq about to be fighting another charge

Last edited:
534C9B06-6CE7-4E5F-8380-086344AD731E.jpeg

"He didn't lie she did" :rofl:

The '03 date being crossed out. :rofl:

Cane not feeling comfortable killing his father but once he eats Tariq killed his, Cane was like oh naw, pass the strap. His hate for Tariq is hilarious.

I’m still trying to understand how Effie made Lauren’s death look like a car accident. But because of Power, I won’t try.

That pause in shooting Dru during that parking lot scene was brutal. I’m like they can make it seem more realistic but Power.

Brayden a real one even though he knew he had immunity.

Lorenzo killing Zeke was sloppy.

How convenient that the security videos was wiped away but one “grainy” pic withstood it all. Welcome back annoying *** Detective Rodriguez :smh:

What’s hilarious is that DA used the photos and wire tap to persuade them to testify but never used it.

Why not open with it to add drama that Kane is on it but no, in the world of power you can run the streets and not be known while running the streets known

Season 3, Riq back on trial again for murder of C.I. Mecca who also killed 10+ ppl.

For the 4th time he’s back again in a murder situation.

Oh now they let Tasha get Yas back. Since when do they put you in witsec and you’re never suppose to see your family again? Shouldve been let her take her daughter, that’s the point of witsec. But Mecca gets placed right back in the ****, and has made headlines all over and the media even gave him a nickname but, Mary has no clue??? Wtf streets talk. You would think she knows what her baby daddy been up to.

Back
Top Bottom