POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Looks like it may be a wrap after season 3.

But keeping it a bean, I imagined it going 3 or 4 seasons so I’m not that surprised. i figured all of 50’s shows would be going away since his deal with them is done.

They didn't pay GHOST himself then made 3 spinoffs. If it comes to it they'll kill him off, elevate someone else or make another show. Let's not act like he had notable roles before Power.

I doubt Curtis will leave money on the table but shows creator left and nothing stopped

They didn't pay GHOST himself then made 3 spinoffs. If it comes to it they'll kill him off, elevate someone else or make another show. Let's not act like he had notable roles before Power.

I doubt Curtis will leave money on the table but shows creator left and nothing stopped

I wonder why Friday ?

I aint gonna hold y'all. Power is the only reason that i pay for STARZ. Once the Power goes off I unsubscribe. I cant be the only one.

Man I only had STARZ for Power then Ghost Book II. It wasn’t until your post that I realized that ended almost a year ago and I can’t remember if I canceled my subscription. 50 might have scammed me out of $120 the past 12 months due to my negligence :lol: :smh:

I believe they go up on the streaming site on Friday nights, but actually air on the network Sunday evenings. This has been a trend for some other shows on other networks as well. Showtime is one that comes to mind.

Back
Top Bottom