Premier Jordan Sizing Questions

Hello everyone!

This is my first post. My name's Mike. I'm an avid lurker of NT. I've been browsing the Jordan section everyday for the past three months. I just recently decided to actually sign up and move from lurker to member.

I'm new to the Sneaker world. I admit that I'm probably just "hypebeast," but I'd like to eventually become a true sneakerhead. I've been reading past Complex magazines. I've been following the Cool Grey thread a lot (true hypebeast.. i know. pathetic of me). Anyways, enough with the intros.

I have a question about Premier Jordan's and sizing.

I've noticed on most JB shoes, Men sizing has a size run that starts at 7.5 (sometimes 8.0) and goes to 13 or whatever. I noticed that GS sizing ends at 7.0 usually. Then Men sizing starts at 7.5.

So, I've heard that Jordan Premier's are exclusive to Men's sizes. They don't make Premier's in GS, PS, or anything other than Men's. I'm speaking of XX3 Titanium Premier, XX3 Varsity Red Finale, and all the currently released and upcoming Premier Bin 23's. They all are exclusively Men sizes. To my knowledge, I don't think they come in anything other than Men's.

But here's where the confusion comes in. I stated earlier that GS usually ends at 7.0, and Men's starts at 7.5. For the XX3 Premier Titanium's, I noticed that the size run started at 7.0. The Top 23 JB retailers carried one size 7.0 in their size run. I'm confused because I thought they would start at 7.5. I know there's a difference between 7y and 7.0, but I haven't encountered a JB sneaker that gives the option of 7youth or 7.0 Men's. Usually it goes from 7.0 GS to 7.5 Men's. Yeah, I'm confused.

My question is, why did JB have a size 7.0 XX3 Titanium instead of just starting at 7.5. I'm guessing the 7.0 is considered Men's and it was made of the same materials that the other Men's XX3 Titanium's were made of (for the 529 pairs). Because for the regular release of XX3, it went from 7.0 GS to 7.5 Men's, and I'm assuming they used cheaper quality for the GS. Man.. I'm confused.

Did they start the Varsity Red XX3 Finale's at size 7.0 as well? Or what was the smallest size for the XX3 Finale's that you guys know of?

Also, for the Premier Bin 23's, what's the smallest size that they offer? Anybody know? Any help would be appreciated.

Sorry about my noob questions or if they're stupid. Just help a guy out if you can.

I appreciate taking your time to read this.

Hello everyone!

This is my first post. My name's Mike. I'm an avid lurker of NT. I've been browsing the Jordan section everyday for the past three months. I just recently decided to actually sign up and move from lurker to member.

I'm new to the Sneaker world. I admit that I'm probably just "hypebeast," but I'd like to eventually become a true sneakerhead. I've been reading past Complex magazines. I've been following the Cool Grey thread a lot (true hypebeast.. i know. pathetic of me). Anyways, enough with the intros.

I have a question about Premier Jordan's and sizing.

I've noticed on most JB shoes, Men sizing has a size run that starts at 7.5 (sometimes 8.0) and goes to 13 or whatever. I noticed that GS sizing ends at 7.0 usually. Then Men sizing starts at 7.5.

So, I've heard that Jordan Premier's are exclusive to Men's sizes. They don't make Premier's in GS, PS, or anything other than Men's. I'm speaking of XX3 Titanium Premier, XX3 Varsity Red Finale, and all the currently released and upcoming Premier Bin 23's. They all are exclusively Men sizes. To my knowledge, I don't think they come in anything other than Men's.

But here's where the confusion comes in. I stated earlier that GS usually ends at 7.0, and Men's starts at 7.5. For the XX3 Premier Titanium's, I noticed that the size run started at 7.0. The Top 23 JB retailers carried one size 7.0 in their size run. I'm confused because I thought they would start at 7.5. I know there's a difference between 7y and 7.0, but I haven't encountered a JB sneaker that gives the option of 7youth or 7.0 Men's. Usually it goes from 7.0 GS to 7.5 Men's. Yeah, I'm confused.

My question is, why did JB have a size 7.0 XX3 Titanium instead of just starting at 7.5. I'm guessing the 7.0 is considered Men's and it was made of the same materials that the other Men's XX3 Titanium's were made of (for the 529 pairs). Because for the regular release of XX3, it went from 7.0 GS to 7.5 Men's, and I'm assuming they used cheaper quality for the GS. Man.. I'm confused.

Did they start the Varsity Red XX3 Finale's at size 7.0 as well? Or what was the smallest size for the XX3 Finale's that you guys know of?

Also, for the Premier Bin 23's, what's the smallest size that they offer? Anybody know? Any help would be appreciated.

Sorry about my noob questions or if they're stupid. Just help a guy out if you can.

I appreciate taking your time to read this.

Back
Top Bottom