President-elect Obama VS. 50 Cent vol. who had the bigger buzz?

Originally Posted by iBlink

Originally Posted by NothinAfter

I asked who had a bigger buzz. The buzz is measured by the amount of people who took interest in them. I'm not comparing the men themselves, but rather the amount of over all attention given to them.

But like I said, most of you guys don't remember just how crazy 50 Cent mania really was.
thats still comparing fam
laugh.gif

Read it again.

ok let me say it again then

you are comparing buzzes
eyes.gif

like were you bored when you made this

how can you compare history in the making to 50 CENT
indifferent.gif

son go to sleep, you're trying too hard

That's exactly what I was doing. I knew you had it in you.

Edit:

Yes, I was bored and had one post left, so I made it.

You don't remember the hype 50 Cent once had.

I'll get to bed in due time, but please, don't call me son. I'm not trying hard at all.

PaidNHalf wrote:
This dude stays making posts that make no sense, duke stated he wasn't making a comparison thread, did he read his own op?

roll.gif
I check my original post to make sure I wasn't tripping. It's not me, some of you guys just don't comprehend what's being said. Of course it's a comparison (I used the word versus for Christ's sake) thread, but I'm not comparing the president and the rapper. I'm comparing the attention given to them.

And apparently I'm not losing it because some people have actually caught on to what I was saying.

What were you saying? Everyone who agreed with you stated everybody was listening/buying yadayada.... you still compared the buzz which isnt even in the samehemisphere if you are going to compare Buzz, maybe Mike jackson in the 80's..... or the Beatles but this dude said 50 cent.

This thread was pointless...if you said something like 50 cent yall remember how big it was...than yeah, no need for Obama to even be mentioned in the samesentence as that clown

That's exactly what I was doing. I knew you had it in you.

Edit:

Yes, I was bored and had one post left, so I made it.

You don't remember the hype 50 Cent once had.

I'll get to bed in due time, but please, don't call me son. I'm not trying hard at all.
but "SON" you're still comparing the two men by their buzzes...so i was right the first time

i just had to make it specific for you
grin.gif

i remember the buzzes 50 had

and nooo its not even close to obama
tired.gif

really?? obama vs 50cent...really fam???
laugh.gif

NothinAfter wrote:
but "SON" you're still comparing the two men by their buzzes...so i was right the first time

grin.gif

tired.gif

Even after I say "please," you still insist on saying son?

You originally said I was comparing the president to a rapper. That's not what I was doing, so you we're wrong then and you're wrong tocontinue telling yourself otherwise.

Essentially, all I was asking for is those last two lines, not a smiley faceoff.

NothinAfter wrote:

grin.gif

tired.gif
Even after I say "please," you still insist on saying son?

You originally said I was comparing the president to a rapper. That's not what I was doing, so you we're wrong then and you're wrong to continue telling yourself otherwise.

Essentially, all I was asking for is those last two lines, not a smiley faceoff.

you not getting it ...are you???
laugh.gif

i knew all along you were comparing buzzes

thats still comparing a president buzz to a rapper buzz

you just trying to make this whole thing difficult
smh.gif

Obama but 50 is huge around the world. I went to South Africa two years ago and the kids who lived in the hood there loved 50. They knew the lyrics to everysong basically.

50 had a buzz, but come on Obama, black president and you don't think the whole world would hear about this?
You have a better thread saying Michael Jackson or Obama, I think Michael Jackson may be top 3 famous people in the world.

This is easily the dumbest most ignorant thread in the history of this forum or the internet for that matter. How can you compare 50 to Obama. 50 wins handsdown its not even a question he sold MILLIONS of records what the hell has Obama done except bite the whole"change" theme from 50 cent whose name is LITERALLY CHANGE.

Originally Posted by Tupack Shaker

This is easily the dumbest most ignorant thread in the history of this forum or the internet for that matter. How can you compare 50 to Obama. 50 wins hands down its not even a question he sold MILLIONS of records what the hell has Obama done except bite the whole "change" theme from 50 cent whose name is LITERALLY CHANGE.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

NothinAfter wrote:
c'mon fam...obama had ads in video games

you cant be serious???
50 had a video game
laugh.gif

Seriously, I've never said 50's buzz was bigger. Why are you egging this on?

It is a closer comparison then most people in this threadmake it out to be. but Internationally 50 Cent > Almost Anyone Else. When you sell out concerts inAngola and Kosovo that's when you know you're an international superstar.

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

It is a closer comparison then most people in this threadmake it out to be. but Internationally 50 Cent > Almost Anyone Else. When you sell out concerts in Angola and Kosovo that's when you know you're an international superstar.

Dudes make it seem like I said someone like Plies.

This is easily the dumbest most ignorant thread in the history of this forum or the internet for that matter. How can you compare 50 to Obama. 50 wins hands down its not even a question he sold MILLIONS of records what the hell has Obama done except bite the whole "change" theme from 50 cent whose name is LITERALLY CHANGE.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

and to the dude who brought up 50 selling out a concert in Kosovo... the "sold out" Kosovo concert was about 25,000 people, good numbers for aninternational hip hop concert but hardly evidence to back up 50's popularity. Obama spoke in Berlin and brought out a crowd of 200,000.

oh yeah and Angola
laugh.gif
not going to tie this to 50's popularity but Ijust remembered that he got his chain snatched at this particular concert.

NothinAfter wrote:
c'mon fam...obama had ads in video games

you cant be serious???
50 had a video game
laugh.gif

Seriously, I've never said 50's buzz was bigger. Why are you egging this on?
fam, that comment wasn't to you

Originally Posted by DL2352

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

and to the dude who brought up 50 selling out a concert in Kosovo... the "sold out" Kosovo concert was about 25,000 people, good numbers for an international hip hop concert but hardly evidence to back up 50's popularity. Obama spoke in Berlin and brought out a crowd of 200,000.

oh yeah and Angola
laugh.gif
not going to tie this to 50's popularity but I just remembered that he got his chain snatched at this particular concert.
Remember it's Kosovo, I don't know exact numbers but I don't think half their population speaks English, and probably the wholecountry is either in poverty or trying to avoid getting shot or robbed. Obama speaking in Berlin bringing in more people is a given, politics is more importantthan a Rap Artist who appeals only to some people. As for the chain snatching best believe if you were starving you would rob Kanye too, doesn't matter howmuch you like his music. But regardless 50 cent is easily one of the most popular music artist worldwide despite rap not being the most popular music.

But yes Obama is more popular than 50, just some people act as if 50 is not relevant.

Back
Top Bottom