Products You Will Never Buy Again

Keurig single cup coffee maker

I have broken 5 Keurigs and I am done. Their customer service is great though. They sent me a new one every single time. I think its my water is too hard or something. I ran vinegar through every one. I tried to pipe clean best i could. Still was getting quarter cups of coffee. Wasted so much money on K-Cups. I just drink dirt coffee from my MR. Coffee now and when i want a good cup i just go out and get some.

edit: I agree with the JB stuff. I am officially done i think. White Cement 4s were it. A shoe i really wanted I paid $175 for them and i don't even know what to call the material they are made from. Some shiny plastic BS. Only buying nike runners from now on (frees, roshe, air max 90s, air max 1, flyknit)

Last edited:
Keurig single cup coffee maker
I have broken 5 Keurigs and I am done. Their customer service is great though. They sent me a new one every single time. I think its my water is too hard or something. I ran vinegar through every one. I tried to pipe clean best i could. Still was getting quarter cups of coffee. Wasted so much money on K-Cups. I just drink dirt coffee from my MR. Coffee now and when i want a good cup i just go out and get some.
edit: I agree with the JB stuff. I am officially done i think. White Cement 4s were it. A shoe i really wanted I paid $175 for them and i don't even know what to call the material they are made from. Some shiny plastic BS. Only buying nike runners from now on (frees, roshe, air max 90s, air max 1, flyknit)

Yeah those Keurig boxes of coffee cups are expensive at Costco. I'll have a cup at work because it is there, but I still have a brand new Keurig machine at home that was a gift and has not even been opened.

"stop copping base model androids brah"
I bought the best Android phone available at Verizon at the time, Motorola Droid X. I seriously hate it now and Motorola. I've had it for 2 years but I expected it to be more durable. The paint on the back of the phone started chipping off. The phone always shuts off, crashes, and the battery heats up really bad. It doesn't even get software updates anymore.

I can't wait until the new Samsung and Apple phones come out. I'll never buy anything from Motorola again.

Utility

As a person who sweats a lot I will not use any other deodorant than Certain Dry and Certain Dry AM. With these two products I don't sweat at all under my arms and smell fresh. Its crack :D

whoever said a black car is not lying!!!! them things collect more dirt than a bum with a bus pass. from what i hear/see, go for a champagne color if you want the opposite effect.

-skullcandy earbuds
sick.gif
mean.gif
I've got to disagree.  I bought the $50 ones with mic, and the sound quality is way better than ipod earbuds.

Plus, I paid $10 extra for a two-year warranty.  I'm on my fifth pair almost a year in.  Its not a hassle to go to Best Buy and switch them out if I'm getting a brand new pair.

hanes tees, them ***** shrink hella fast

bape tshirts fade like crazy and fit hella small now(not a 5'2 asian/frail white guy)

Have you ever considered thinking that there are other people out there that don't complain about iPhones simply because they prefer other phones?
Not everyone watches YouTube videos of iPhones and comes up with the same happy response you do. Which is thankfully why people don't have to spend $400 to decide whether or not they like the iPhone. I believe you say people are complaining about the iPhone because you want to believe it gives your iPhone usage some sort of validity in the context of an enemy. But please, continue on Apple's work of subverting all technology that is not designed in Cupertino. Apple is fighting Samsung in the courts, you should be there to cheer for their lawyers.

i consider all opinions and perspectives. i dont look down on anyone for owning any phone, but i just find it to be hilarious when people seem to have such a beef with iphones when they dont own or never owned or even used one. i completely understand there is no flawless phone, never will be, but from past experience ive tried them all. ive had phones that only carried 10 songs, to the first camera phone/video phone, to touchscreen androids, a lot of phones in general. and the phone i currently have now, i have not been able to complain about, at all. never lagged on me, never not wanted to rotate the screen, never had to wait to skip to the next song, among other things that i constantly complained about with every other phone i've owned. so thats how i can validate what im saying. as for worrying about a court battle, im too busy on my iphone :lol:

I've got to disagree.  I bought the $50 ones with mic, and the sound quality is way better than ipod earbuds.

Plus, I paid $10 extra for a two-year warranty.  I'm on my fifth pair almost a year in.  Its not a hassle to go to Best Buy and switch them out if I'm getting a brand new pair.

:stoneface:

1) everything is better than the ibuds
2) no one wants to visit best buy every 2 months to have their broken earbuds replaced
3) you paid $10 for a warranty on a $50 item :lol:

Last edited:
:stoneface:

3) you paid $10 for a warranty on a $50 item :lol:

thats the hustle. i guess if you replaced them 5 times it a good investment. best buy stresses that it is NOT a warranty you are paying for, its a protection plan, because most products have a manufacture warranty to replace defective products. the key difference is that you dont have to wait x amount of time to get a replacement, you just go in the store and grab a new replacement. so i guess its give and take.

its not a hustle though. if u had to replace a product 5 times in a given yr. u straight up bought a sh**ty product. id rather pay more for something w great quality and not have to worry about it for yrs than get something on a budget w a protection plan. lol @ paying $10 plan on a $50 item as well

i meant best buys hustle. basically its free money for them because people always want to get the "protection" for their products, some use it, some dont. either way they get free cash and the people that make the product lose in the end because they are letting their products go off the shelves for free. im sure theres more to it but people can put hundreds of dollars into their protection program and never use it and times that by all the people that get suckered into forking over their cash

Back
Top Bottom