Products You Will Never Buy Again

i meant best buys hustle. basically its free money for them because people always want to get the "protection" for their products, some use it, some dont. either way they get free cash and the people that make the product lose in the end because they are letting their products go off the shelves for free. im sure theres more to it but people can put hundreds of dollars into their protection program and never use it and times that by all the people that get suckered into forking over their cash
i got u but if someone returns a product that much. no one wins. the person gets a new product that will likely go through the same misfortune as the others. what will they do once that plan runs up? as for best buy. they really win on bigger plans. thats where they get their hustle on bc like u said the amount of people who dont ever have to return or replace items far outweighs those that do. best buy either breaks even or actually loses money on small items like this that get returned over 2 times so in this instance. its not a hustle but just something they can offer and most likely take the loss as its nothing at the end of their quarter since they make it up in other areas.as a consumer. id buy something better. as best buy. the loss is negligible and id def make up the minimal loss elsewhere while still offering the plan just to offer it. but ur right. its still a hustle. its just that not many people bother w that plan on such a cheap product. thats why i think its funny that dude paid $10 on a $50 product

Last edited:
^good points. I stated before that I had to replace my Dre beats tours once but they did it for free cause I had my receipt and will definitely move to another company if these go out. Definitely won't be fooled 5 times hah.

Raising Canes -- garbage unseasoned chicken strips & fries, weak a** toast with no butter. Zaxbys, Hubee D's, OR NOTHING
McDonalds -- haven't ate there in YEARS after seeing how McNuggets are made & the cheap "beef" they use for burgers
Netflix -- their TV show selection sucks & their anime selection was weak for Instant Streaming. I torrent shows now & rent movies @ Redbox (rip em & return em :smokin )

This! Canes is so damn weak and overpriced... There are tons of random non-chain chicken shack spots that crush them when it comes to quality X quantity.

Lexmark
Anything HP makes.
Sambuca :x I want to throw up when I THINK of the smell of that drink.
An Audi

Lexmark
Anything HP makes.
Sambuca :x I want to throw up when I THINK of the smell of that drink.
An Audi

The weird thing is is that Agilent, which is basically HP, makes really good, high quality products while HP just plain sucks.
Having worked with HP for 3 years I know why, that company is so poorly managed the only engineers they can get are the ones just passing through.

gel deodorant. contains iron or some or of metal that causes you sweat stains.

Jordan Brand.

Sat glued to the computer for the Flint XIII's in 2005 (?) on Eastbay, and the leather was so cheap and thin that the toe was already creased. It wasn't tried on or anything, it was creased from sitting in the box the way shoes sit in a box.

Have not purchased a pair of Jordans or even been remotely interested since.

gel deodorant. contains iron or some or of metal that causes you sweat stains.

lemme learn you something. it's aluminum, not iron. it doesn't matter if it's gel or powder, the aluminum is an ingredient added as an antiperspirant and can be found in both.

Last edited:
Had one of these once.  Never again. 

2ughwnb.gif

lemme learn you something. it's aluminum, not iron. it doesn't matter if it's gel or powder, the aluminum is an ingredient added as an antiperspirant and can be found in both.

i did say some kind of metal. old spice don't have aluminum. kanyeshrug

Last edited:
+1
only people that complain about the iphone are people that don't have one.. the ones that crack me up are the ones that have never owned much less used one.. denial :smh:

I've been using Iphone the last three years but you can't deny how good Android phones are now. People that ***** and moan about android are copping base model freebie garbage still running gingerbread with weak hardware. Use a new S3, HTC One X, Nexus, etc running Ice Cream Sandwich or Jelly bean and then compare them to iphone. What i can't stand is people that deem anything that isn't an iphone garbage. See what else is out there and actually use a high end android device and you might have a different perspective.

I'm still using an iphone 4 but really wanna make the switch to Android. I'm gonna wait and see what Apple has up their sleeve in the next few months. If it's anything game changing i'll still probably use iphone, we'll see.

Last edited:
I've been using Iphone the last three years but you can't deny how good Android phones are now. People that ***** and moan about android are copping base model freebie garbage still running gingerbread with weak hardware. Use a new S3, HTC One X, Nexus, etc running Ice Cream Sandwich or Jelly bean and then compare them to iphone. What i can't stand is people that deem anything that isn't an iphone garbage. See what else is out there and actually use a high end android device and you might have a different perspective.
I'm still using an iphone 4 but really wanna make the switch to Android. I'm gonna wait and see what Apple has up their sleeve in the next few months. If it's anything game changing i'll still probably use iphone, we'll see.

Andriod is nice, but I do miss my IPhone eventhough I know I'd get bored of it in 3 days.

Google Chrome book. I got it as a gift, returned it and gave my cousin his money back.

It was useless.

Back
Top Bottom