Products You Will Never Buy Again

I hear good things about the Beyerdyamic DT770 Pro, check those out.
I had all of those issues except the call log one, custom ROMs suck on it too because Nvidia and LG are both crap at providing tools for developers. What a giant piece of ****. Moved on to the Galaxy Nexus and never looked back.

DT770 Pros are amazing. So damn comfortable :smh: I had the ATH M50 but I couldn't bear how cramped, hot, and sweaty they made my ears get. Couldn't wear those for more than an hour at a time. Returned them and switched to the DT770 which not only sound better (IMO) but feel like pillows covering your ears.

Raising Canes -- garbage unseasoned chicken strips & fries, weak a** toast with no butter. Zaxbys, Hubee D's, OR NOTHING
McDonalds -- haven't ate there in YEARS after seeing how McNuggets are made & the cheap "beef" they use for burgers
Netflix -- their TV show selection sucks & their anime selection was weak for Instant Streaming. I torrent shows now & rent movies @ Redbox (rip em & return em :smokin )

Raising Canes -- garbage unseasoned chicken strips & fries, weak a** toast with no butter. Zaxbys, Hubee D's, OR NOTHING
McDonalds -- haven't ate there in YEARS after seeing how McNuggets are made & the cheap "beef" they use for burgers
Netflix -- their TV show selection sucks & their anime selection was weak for Instant Streaming. I torrent shows now & rent movies @ Redbox (rip em & return em :smokin )

This, I dont know what it is but its crap.

Vans - Appreciate the classic look but they are hands down most uncomfortable shoe ever.

Last edited:
Food
Any food from a Fast food Hamburger joint (i.e. Wendy's, McDonald's, Burger King, etc)
Subway - Sodium is crazy high in all of their offerings and their subs pale in caparison to local sub spots
Applebees - Food taste like stuff you can get in the frozen food section
American Cheese
Any produce or meat from Walmart
Eggs - just because I hate em

Clothing
Any socks other than Gold toe socks from Target - those socks are the GOAT
Levi's Jeans - never was a fan, but everyone love's em. To each their own...
Reebok Classics - shoes only last a couple weeks
Any Sketcher shoe - the most unoriginal company ever
Any K-Swiss Shoe - had a pair in 9th grade... never again
Any Vans shoe - Always hated the way those shoes looked

Electronics
Any Android OS Phone - I've had iPhone for years and never had any complaints. Everybody I know with an android phone complains all the time.
And device made by Coby Electronics
Any phone made by Motorola

I will never buy pizza from 7 eleven again also i will never buy a off brand controller for anymore video game systems bad expereince

Yes....anything made my HP. I had two laptops and a desktop and all blew out within only 2-3 years. I don't even know why that company is still in business.

Any Android OS Phone - I've had iPhone for years and never had any complaints. Everybody I know with an android phone complains all the time.
a

+1

only people that complain about the iphone are people that don't have one.. the ones that crack me up are the ones that have never owned much less used one.. denial :smh:

Polo classic fit- only custom fit in medium from now on, classic fit sleeves are too loose/long
Blackberry- too far behind the competition
Jordans
cheap store socks
dvds

obviously there will be a few bad ones. nothing compared to the amount of complaints that android gets. what phone do you have now?

Galaxy S2. As per sprint policy I had to get something other than an Iphone 4S after it broke again. :rolleyes (funky insurance prevention fraud rule, I don't want to get in the details of it.)

Last edited:
iphone
sick.gif

+1
only people that complain about the iphone are people that don't have one.. the ones that crack me up are the ones that have never owned much less used one.. denial :smh:

Have you ever considered thinking that there are other people out there that don't complain about iPhones simply because they prefer other phones?

Not everyone watches YouTube videos of iPhones and comes up with the same happy response you do. Which is thankfully why people don't have to spend $400 to decide whether or not they like the iPhone. I believe you say people are complaining about the iPhone because you want to believe it gives your iPhone usage some sort of validity in the context of an enemy. But please, continue on Apple's work of subverting all technology that is not designed in Cupertino. Apple is fighting Samsung in the courts, you should be there to cheer for their lawyers.

Last edited:
as i look through these lists, they all have one thing in common. you get what you pay for. as for me

reeboks. i bought the 2012 questions. only reeboks i wanted

anything from jordan brand. enough is enough

any wireless carrier besides verizon

any toothbrush besides sonicare

any laptop besides apple

desktop computers

lacie external hd

Back
Top Bottom