Prom Stories.

Originally Posted by Not a sneak

Originally Posted by Kickaddicted

I'm wearing sneakers, just not in my pictures.
Same thing I did, only because I was driving. Wasn't tryna take a chance flying on the turnpike in some slippery dress shoes. All my pics (except after prom pics) have me in those cheap, rent for $10, dress shoes.
laugh.gif

BTW: Driving 2 prom FTL Didn't think over the "stuff" I was gonna miss out on until I was going over the post game plan in my head while driving. Ended up leaving the car @ the prom spot and me and my date hopped in my homie's limo.
pimp.gif

PIFF! My home girl's sister is the owner of a exotic rent-a-car service, so I'm trying to push Lambo there, then drop it off at home and get in the party bus. Going to the strip club at like 3AM, fake IDs are POPPING that night. VEGAS PROM $+%$#
laugh.gif
Yeah, you got it 2gether fam. Have fun
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by cruzair13

Originally Posted by chr1scross

My prom is on May 2nd.. asked a girl im feelin' to prom.. she said yes but she gotta get her parents permission.. hopefully they say yes cuz i got a helluva night all planned out for us two (and some friends)
pimp.gif

asian parents??? i got a no cuz of the permission crap.
Yes sir. I think once I buy her ticket, it's a for sure yes. She can just be like "he already bought my ticket"

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Thousandaire

Prom was straight,,I danced with EVERY girl at the prom, fat, skinny, thick, fine or ugly, I fooled like I was gone off a pill but was sober as hell
laugh.gif
My night exactly
laugh.gif

Then I met up wit my girl and got it crackin'

Originally Posted by Kickaddicted

I'm wearing sneakers, just not in my pictures.
Same thing I did, only because I was driving. Wasn't tryna take a chance flying on the turnpike in some slippery dress shoes. All my pics (except after prom pics) have me in those cheap, rent for $10, dress shoes.
laugh.gif

BTW: Driving 2 prom FTL Didn't think over the "stuff" I was gonna miss out on until I was going over the post game plan in my head while driving. Ended up leaving the car @ the prom spot and me and my date hopped in my homie's limo.
pimp.gif

PIFF! My home girl's sister is the owner of a exotic rent-a-car service, so I'm trying to push Lambo there, then drop it off at home and get in the party bus. Going to the strip club at like 3AM, fake IDs are POPPING that night. VEGAS PROM $+%$#

Ended up changing plans, pushing my Uncles Charger, and got a hotel for after prom for me and my girl to get it cracking, hitting the strip club up on Friday.Did anybody have their prom yesterday?

chr1scross wrote:

My prom is on May 2nd.. asked a girl im feelin' to prom.. she said yes but she gotta get her parents permission.. hopefully they say yes cuz i got a
helluva night all planned out for us two (and some friends)
pimp.gif

Yes sir. I think once I buy her ticket, it's a for sure yes. She can just be like "he already bought my ticket"

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

they are lying..they don't wanna go with yall fools..

Originally Posted by ralphsody

chr1scross wrote:

My prom is on May 2nd.. asked a girl im feelin' to prom.. she said yes but she gotta get her parents permission.. hopefully they say yes cuz i got a
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

nope! it's tomorrow and it's a yes...
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by FlyNY

Prom is overrated
Thats just my Opinion
it is.... but when youre a young'n i mean man what much is there... lol

chr1scross wrote:

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

smokin.gif

have fun man. My prom is on the 8th. Gonna get my Tux tomorrow.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AiRjOrDaN1217

chr1scross wrote:

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

smokin.gif
have fun man. My prom is on the 8th. Gonna get my Tux tomorrow.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

right on
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

Im not even gonna lie I dodnt smash on prom night.. but I did the week after
smh.gif
Prom was still fun tho

nothings wrong with not smashing on prom night..Its all hype
laugh.gif

If dudes aint smashing at times before prom, they probably wont smash on prom night, People still do and lose their card and w.e on prom night, but some dudesthink its a necessity to smash that day and then they get mad when they dont
laugh.gif

Prom was a crazy entertaining night for me! By the end of the night I had popped a pill for the first time(wack), smoked and drank. Very, very, very fun nightfor me.

Our limo left because the driver found a bottle of champagne in there so we had to take a cab from the city to Queens to the bar we were going to for theafterparty. Then the cops raided the bar so the bartender felt bad and gave us all like 3 cases to beer on the way to the beach.

i went to prom in 10th grade with an 11th grader that was actually quite nice looking (crazy body).. i coulda smashed but my mom made me come home that night.i still regret listening to my mom cause i would have beat the breaks off ....damn mom
smh.gif

Originally Posted by f3DJam

Prom was fun as hell.

a funny story from it:
I remember at like 5-6am, when it started dieing down. some kid passed out and some dude nutted on his head
laugh.gif

son woke up to a crowd like 20 deep just laughing in his face taking pics. dude was the butt of every joke for a while
that's hilarious
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom