Proof of Chi/Chakra energy

Dude did a kamehameha on that newspaper
eek.gif

I have reason to believe the fire thing is fake, 

look where the camera is then right when it starts catching it goes lower and the guy is 4 feet away with a lit cigarette. 

I have reason to believe the fire thing is fake, 

look where the camera is then right when it starts catching it goes lower and the guy is 4 feet away with a lit cigarette. 

i know what vid this is and i def believe in chakra/chi energy... and i'm Christian lol

i know what vid this is and i def believe in chakra/chi energy... and i'm Christian lol

How's he gonna talk about the guy's healing powers and say he treated his eye and then show up on camera with an eye patch?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

How's he gonna talk about the guy's healing powers and say he treated his eye and then show up on camera with an eye patch?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

they havesomething on the lines of this on the manga hunter x hunter. they call in nen. i've done strange things with water i need to practice so i can do it on demand.

they havesomething on the lines of this on the manga hunter x hunter. they call in nen. i've done strange things with water i need to practice so i can do it on demand.

If you think about water when you have pain, you'll feel it less. I think it's more of a mental thing with your brain ignoring impulses by distraction than it is chi, but it definitely works on headaches, bruises and cuts. Won't heal them faster though.

If you think about water when you have pain, you'll feel it less. I think it's more of a mental thing with your brain ignoring impulses by distraction than it is chi, but it definitely works on headaches, bruises and cuts. Won't heal them faster though.

Back
Top Bottom