Proof of Chi/Chakra energy

also, thought this vid was cool, this is the Buddha boy, i think he uses chi to meditate for 10 months, no food/water.  enormous mind over matter skills.
pimp.gif

also, thought this vid was cool, this is the Buddha boy, i think he uses chi to meditate for 10 months, no food/water.  enormous mind over matter skills.
pimp.gif

He'll never get to be Super Saiyan though. Doesn't seem like he trains hard enough.

He'll never get to be Super Saiyan though. Doesn't seem like he trains hard enough.

Originally Posted by NORCALHUSSLA

also, thought this vid was cool, this is the Buddha boy, i think he uses chi to meditate for 10 months, no food/water.� enormous mind over matter skills.�
pimp.gif
u got a bunch of mobsters "protecting the boy"
its obviously a scam

also, thought this vid was cool, this is the Buddha boy, i think he uses chi to meditate for 10 months, no food/water.� enormous mind over matter skills.�
pimp.gif
its obviously a scam

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

pimp.gif
its obviously a scam
who knows..

but the boy does have very advanced meditating skills to be able to do it for that long.  incredible..

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

pimp.gif
its obviously a scam
who knows..

but the boy does have very advanced meditating skills to be able to do it for that long.  incredible..

Back
Top Bottom