Props to my fellow Black people that use "Big words" and all, but...

Originally Posted by IamMD

Hey fake rapper, maybe you should read a thesaurus..step your rhymes up.
You are not nice with words..its obvious in your bars...
Ruthless.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by likethematrix

i know what you mean op.

forreal i do.

most of these guys commenting are not even black and most are lying if they say they are.

lots of "educated" black people feel the need to display their intelligence by using words that have been extinct for 40 years.
yeah yeah yeah other races do it to, but if you were black, you would understand.

there is no use for large un-needed words in basketball or anything conversation unless you are describing something in detail and the word is permitted.

its a "im smarter than you" mentality and walt frayzer has it in spades.

but ya'll really wouldnt know.
this is going to be uoted, strike thru, racist reply, blah blah blah, dirty comes in and says something snarky, people will laugh, people will log off and realize they read the truth.
This.
Where I fail to align with the original post is the inclusion of Tyson. Tyson a bright dude.

Originally Posted by likethematrix

i know what you mean op.

forreal i do.

most of these guys commenting are not even black and most are lying if they say they are.

lots of "educated" black people feel the need to display their intelligence by using words that have been extinct for 40 years.
yeah yeah yeah other races do it to, but if you were black, you would understand.

there is no use for large un-needed words in basketball or anything conversation unless you are describing something in detail and the word is permitted.

its a "im smarter than you" mentality and walt frayzer has it in spades.

but ya'll really wouldnt know.
this is going to be uoted, strike thru, racist reply, blah blah blah, dirty comes in and says something snarky, people will laugh, people will log off and realize they read the truth.
This.
Where I fail to align with the original post is the inclusion of Tyson. Tyson a bright dude.

Originally Posted by Dame Theory

eek.gif
at the low-key ether taking place...

Where did OP go?
nerd.gif
He responded to me on fb tryna explain himself but implored him to do it in here.

Originally Posted by Dame Theory

eek.gif
at the low-key ether taking place...

Where did OP go?
nerd.gif
He responded to me on fb tryna explain himself but implored him to do it in here.

I just watched maad vids of Clyde, and I don't think he's being overly eloquent. Some people have really low standards, either way of all the things black people should be complaining about I would hope someone trying to expand their vocabulary is on the bottom of the list.

White man's reaction to an articulate black guy: "Oh he speaks so well"
Black man's reaction to an articulate black guy: "Oh he speaks too well. It doesn't sound genuine"

Black people can't win.

I just watched maad vids of Clyde, and I don't think he's being overly eloquent. Some people have really low standards, either way of all the things black people should be complaining about I would hope someone trying to expand their vocabulary is on the bottom of the list.

White man's reaction to an articulate black guy: "Oh he speaks so well"
Black man's reaction to an articulate black guy: "Oh he speaks too well. It doesn't sound genuine"

Black people can't win.

Back
Top Bottom