Props to my fellow Black people that use "Big words" and all, but...

Originally Posted by Dwele Farooq Al Suleed Afzul

jones.jpg

This dude is the worst offender, and no not just as a black thing but it's annoynig period. He doesn't even use real words. I'm watching like "!!%$% I know you made that one up! Let me google that."

He'll be like,

"Steve Nash exhibiting....(long pause) alcentraprience... on that assist Mike Breen!" like he has a list of words in front of him and he gets a bonus for each one he uses, regardless of if it's in its proper context or an actual word.

thats what im sayin. like not everything has to be highbrow.

The NBA if it was up to ya'll:
Kobe: Learn to ELEVATE!
KG: No sir, you need to practice your plyometrics due to your lack of a vertical leap.

jones.jpg

This dude is the worst offender, and no not just as a black thing but it's annoynig period. He doesn't even use real words. I'm watching like "!!%$% I know you made that one up! Let me google that."

He'll be like,

"Steve Nash exhibiting....(long pause) alcentraprience... on that assist Mike Breen!" like he has a list of words in front of him and he gets a bonus for each one he uses, regardless of if it's in its proper context or an actual word.

KG: No sir, you need to practice your plyometrics due to your lack of a vertical leap.

Originally Posted by likethematrix

jones.jpg

He'll be like,

When have players ever publicly had back and forth's for you to make such a stupid over exaggeration? That example doesn't even make sense. Clyde is a commentator.

Also,
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
@ "elevate", "vertical" being "big words"

jones.jpg

He'll be like,

When have players ever publicly had back and forth's for you to make such a stupid over exaggeration? That example doesn't even make sense. Clyde is a commentator.

Also,
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Also,
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
It's like some of these NTers are actually stupid.
laugh.gif

Also,
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by B Town Legend

Also,
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

fixed

Also,
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

fixed

Also,
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 like i said i watched mad vids of Frazier, some of yall have really really really low standards. The American public school system has failed certain nters in here. no names.

Also,
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 like i said i watched mad vids of Frazier, some of yall have really really really low standards. The American public school system has failed certain nters in here. no names.

Wow.
laugh.gif

Guess those rapper jokes hit him hard.
I've got no problem with dude, but he constantly acts as if he's dropping knowledge or something and the moment he gets treated, he retreats?
Alright.

Wow.
laugh.gif

Guess those rapper jokes hit him hard.
I've got no problem with dude, but he constantly acts as if he's dropping knowledge or something and the moment he gets treated, he retreats?
Alright.

Back
Top Bottom