Props to my fellow Black people that use "Big words" and all, but...

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

This thread is embarrassing. 

I just feel bad for its existence. 
tired.gif

Btw, Len Elmore > *

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by likethematrix

i know what you mean op.

forreal i do.

most of these guys commenting are not even black and most are lying if they say they are.

lots of "educated" black people feel the need to display their intelligence by using words that have been extinct for 40 years.
yeah yeah yeah other races do it to, but if you were black, you would understand.

there is no use for large un-needed words in basketball or anything conversation unless you are describing something in detail and the word is permitted.

its a "im smarter than you" mentality and walt frayzer has it in spades.

but ya'll really wouldnt know.
this is going to be uoted, strike thru, racist reply, blah blah blah, dirty comes in and says something snarky, people will laugh, people will log off and realize they read the truth.
This.
Where I fail to align with the original post is the inclusion of Tyson. Tyson a bright dude.
and Clyde isn't? I swear I don't know what you two are on.

Like do yall honestly think you're the only two +%$!%$ in this thread?
roll.gif

i know what you mean op.

forreal i do.

most of these guys commenting are not even black and most are lying if they say they are.

lots of "educated" black people feel the need to display their intelligence by using words that have been extinct for 40 years.
yeah yeah yeah other races do it to, but if you were black, you would understand.

there is no use for large un-needed words in basketball or anything conversation unless you are describing something in detail and the word is permitted.

this is going to be uoted, strike thru, racist reply, blah blah blah, dirty comes in and says something snarky, people will laugh, people will log off and realize they read the truth.
This.
Where I fail to align with the original post is the inclusion of Tyson. Tyson a bright dude.
and Clyde isn't? I swear I don't know what you two are on.

Like do yall honestly think you're the only two +%$!%$ in this thread?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by B Town Legend

i know what you mean op.

forreal i do.

This.
and Clyde isn't? I swear I don't know what you two are on
roll.gif

i didnt wanna be the one to point this out
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by B Town Legend

i know what you mean op.

forreal i do.

This.
and Clyde isn't? I swear I don't know what you two are on
roll.gif

i didnt wanna be the one to point this out
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by 916kings

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

damn, I've never heard a black person born before 1965 speak this well.

You must not know a lot of black people then
eyes.gif
u prolly didnt read the thread (a recurring theme on nt)...............i was being sarcastic.    

eyes.gif
u prolly didnt read the thread (a recurring theme on nt)...............i was being sarcastic.    

eyes.gif
laugh.gif

eyes.gif
laugh.gif

jones.jpg

This dude is the worst offender, and no not just as a black thing but it's annoynig period. He doesn't even use real words. I'm watching like "!!%$% I know you made that one up! Let me google that."

He'll be like,

"Steve Nash exhibiting....(long pause) alcentraprience... on that assist Mike Breen!" like he has a list of words in front of him and he gets a bonus for each one he uses, regardless of if it's in its proper context or an actual word.

jones.jpg

This dude is the worst offender, and no not just as a black thing but it's annoynig period. He doesn't even use real words. I'm watching like "!!%$% I know you made that one up! Let me google that."

He'll be like,

"Steve Nash exhibiting....(long pause) alcentraprience... on that assist Mike Breen!" like he has a list of words in front of him and he gets a bonus for each one he uses, regardless of if it's in its proper context or an actual word.

Back
Top Bottom