[PS3] Call of Duty 4 Tourney 5 | Draft List PG6 | Teams On PG11 | Team 1 Champs PG30!

Shouts out BeatsJunkie, Daema (Fasho Fasho), SoleSurvivor, RealityCheck, Disgaea, and TheeGGGGGame. Everyone did their part well and everyone showed up at theright time and moment. Best COD Team evar

oi5h00.jpg

lakerscelebrate.jpg

61152losangeleslakersvs.jpg

lakers2009champs.jpg

vq7j49.jpg

gollumq.png

just bobby wrote:

Everyone did their part well and everyone showed up at the right time and moment. Best COD Team evar

Who are you? No.

Not even close. My dude thinks after two years that that is the best collection of COD players?
laugh.gif

1st, 2nd, and 3rd tournaments had the best players.

Also, chill with the swearing, no wonder your reckless self is always getting banned.
eyes.gif

Just came through to say congrats to Team 1... I can take solace in the fact that my team lost to the best squad in the tourney... but bestbelieve it would've been a completely different story if it was straight up HCTDM/TDM... Making up rules for a tournament as you go along and throwingmodes at us that no one plays FTL.

Shout out to Just_Bob though...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

but best believe it would've been a completely different story if it was straight up HCTDM/TDM... Making up rules for a tournament as you go along and throwing modes at us that no one plays

QFT.

smh.gif

Congrats to Team 1

I can't believe we was about to go into the last match without Battousa....

I'm garbage
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KneeNoh

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

but best believe it would've been a completely different story if it was straight up HCTDM/TDM... Making up rules for a tournament as you go along and throwing modes at us that no one plays

QFT.

i concur. congrats to team 1 tho. least we lost to the champs.
ohwell.gif

i would just like to say that the best cod4 team of all time is the OG TEAM 1:

iKon
Dmasta
Battousai
Justreason
J-Cuzzo
Kicktionare

anyone saying otherwise is fooling themselves

Battousai701 wrote:
i would just like to say that the best cod4 team of all time is the OG TEAM 1:

iKon
Dmasta
Battousai
Justreason
J-Cuzzo
Kicktionare

anyone saying otherwise is fooling themselves
Traitorous swine.

sorry chris but its true

our team is great too... but only in hardcore matches. id say we are the best in hardcore modes but some players just dont know how to play other game modes

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

just bobby wrote:

Everyone did their part well and everyone showed up at the right time and moment. Best COD Team evar
Who are you? No.

Not even close. My dude thinks after two years that that is the best collection of COD players?
laugh.gif

1st, 2nd, and 3rd tournaments had the best players.

Also, chill with the swearing, no wonder your reckless self is always getting banned.
eyes.gif

Yea I knoe. dis is my 6th account, I was juss too excited last nite.

After the last match I had almost shed a tear cuz ya knoe I put in work and try hard to win haha. i mean I didn't cry a river like mo did after the matchbut I was happy ya knoe. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

AND Where R U Daema, RealityCheck, and TheGGGGGame. Yall should be in hurr giving some shout outs cuz you know you deserve dis championship! one love

I see this thread is still goin on. Just a few words if the tournament was strictly HCTDM/HC S&D i wouldn't have been as helpful to my team. Dont getme wrong im not the worse HC player but im not as good as i used to be or those who ''camp'' sure i could do it too but it gets old. I run ngun its jus my preferred stlye of play. After leaving cod for socom i lost it all on HC modes the maps are small in cod compared to socom so basically you dieafter you spawn either by a sniper or someone campin. Thats why on the HC maps my k/d was so bad. When MW2 drops ima get back into the HC mode. Question? Ithought this past tournament was suppose to be HC? Wasn't the others?

Originally Posted by RealityCheck22

I see this thread is still goin on. Just a few words if the tournament was strictly HCTDM/HC S&D i wouldn't have been as helpful to my team. Dont get me wrong im not the worse HC player but im not as good as i used to be or those who ''camp'' sure i could do it too but it gets old. I run n gun its jus my preferred stlye of play. After leaving cod for socom i lost it all on HC modes the maps are small in cod compared to socom so basically you die after you spawn either by a sniper or someone campin. Thats why on the HC maps my k/d was so bad. When MW2 drops ima get back into the HC mode. Question? I thought this past tournament was suppose to be HC? Wasn't the others?

Only one Tournament was a full HC tournament. That was the one Ninong hosted.

Originally Posted by RealityCheck22

I see this thread is still goin on. Just a few words if the tournament was strictly HCTDM/HC S&D i wouldn't have been as helpful to my team. Dont get me wrong im not the worse HC player but im not as good as i used to be or those who ''camp'' sure i could do it too but it gets old. I run n gun its jus my preferred stlye of play. After leaving cod for socom i lost it all on HC modes the maps are small in cod compared to socom so basically you die after you spawn either by a sniper or someone campin. Thats why on the HC maps my k/d was so bad. When MW2 drops ima get back into the HC mode. Question? I thought this past tournament was suppose to be HC? Wasn't the others?

This is what people say when they suck.

Back
Top Bottom