[PS3] Call of Duty 4 Tourney 5 | Draft List PG6 | Teams On PG11 | Team 1 Champs PG30!

Originally Posted by Liltank0206

THIS JUST IN TEAM ONE JUST TOLD ME THAT THEY OFFICIALLY CHANGED THEIR CLAN NAME TO GMST (get moe some tissue)!!!!!
i dont feel bad about not having a ring but good job to both teams cant believe they came back and won though thats gotta hurt he almost had his ring but good job guys!!!

LMAO omg I'm so ++%@!!@ HAPPY rite now. Team 1 yall the best. Disgayass I was talkin @%## cuz u picked vacant.. The %*@# wrong wit u man. I was !**%!+#bricks cuz of that lol

like always gg chris, mo, batt, boitoi, and the rest of Team GMAR

Until IW patches this game, it is now retired. Command and Conquer 3 RA, Bad Company, Valkyria, and Cross Edge til then.

Originally Posted by MoMoney848

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Wait...did Mo lose?

aa2153e0461c548e8b518b068af68144a7d0915.gif

How?

They won HQ the first match (40-15) in shipment... which was fluke but whatever. Second match, we won hardcore tdm in vacant. It wasn't even close. Third match we won tdm in Bloc 750-680. Fourth match we were up 3-1 in hardcore search & destroy then Jason killed me, Chris, and boitoi (boitoi apparently saw him but didn't shoot him). They won 4-3. SMH. Fifth match, they took domination on crossfire. Horrible game mode.
hmmm interesting
nerd.gif

i call foul
mad.gif

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Until IW patches this game, it is now retired. Command and Conquer 3 RA, Bad Company, Valkyria, and Cross Edge til then.
Killzone 2?

I play Killzone2
eyes.gif
. I might add that the new bolt gun is one of the mostsatisfying FPS weapons I've come across
pimp.gif

KZ2 and FP is all that gets play.

sb11.jpg

First, I'd like to thank God...second I'd like to thank NT and Boost for setting up this Tourney..my teammates....Disgea, Bob, mnm, daema, Chanmpion,reality...and last but not least...the fans...even the haters.. GMST
pimp.gif

Son is really mad
roll.gif
, enough to post an irreverent video...

166m87t.gif

... but wait "boost, at least I made it to the finals"

you choked my dude, survey says,

2vxf5gp.gif

...take some time off b, clear them thoughts, when you get back, Killzone 2 tourney?

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Son is really mad
roll.gif

166m87t.gif

2vxf5gp.gif

...take some time off b, clear them thoughts, when you get back, Killzone 2 tourney?

They were really one kill away from winning the tourney in that S&D match...

Originally Posted by BeatJunkie5

Originally Posted by MoMoney848

You played with Juggernaut. Your opinion doesn't matter.
laugh.gif
I got a ring homie, word to David Ortiz on roids

roll.gif
good game (except for the last one... which was trash). Congrats to Team 1 on their championship.

Yall can't tell me that S&D match wasn't the greatest come back evar.

Come on, we were down 3-1, It's me and disgayass left and I just got shot up on the roof and disgayass is holding the bomb.

He kills 3 of yall mothers even after someone spotted him. and we end up winning the next 2 rounds and the match. Thats on some legendary $+%! rite there

TEAM GMST = GOAT of all NT COD PS3 Clans

we looked adversity in the mother @!*$%$@ eye and didn't even flinch

Originally Posted by BeatJunkie5

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Son is really mad
roll.gif

166m87t.gif

2vxf5gp.gif

They were really one kill away from winning the tourney in that S&D match...
QFT

jason... go thank boitoi for not killing you after he saw you

Did anyone take any photos of dis? I wanna jus have them for memories n +$+%.

Boost tell them how many times I gotta PM yo !$! to let me in on ur tourneyments lol

I remember I had to PM battousai, kciktionare, and arsenal every time a tourneyment trhead came up cuz i was banned.

i was mad cuz u kept telling me NO haha. i'm like damn son, i need to get in here and prove my worth lol

Back
Top Bottom