[PS3] Call of Duty 4 Tourney 5 | Draft List PG6 | Teams On PG11 | Team 1 Champs PG30!

Originally Posted by DROOPY7

My bad for that Search game guys
tired.gif

In the end we won it though.
pimp.gif

Me and my main dude Noni got you Mo.
pimp.gif

G.M.A.R.

pimp.gif
GMAR
pimp.gif

You and Noni each had an MVP game last night. One of yall went 18-1 and the other went 12-3. Crazy. We got this tonight. "No matter how hard you try, youcan't stop us now."
pimp.gif

No smack talkin here im looking forward to a good finals matchup best of luck to both teams. My hc performance was weak last nite but 2nite the sour diesel isby my side lol.

Originally Posted by Speedy0990

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

^

1 AM Eastern.

I'm picking Bloc again if we win.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Jason can't see me on that map.
I know where you camp at on Bloc

First off, you could know exactly where I am, I am still going to out-snipe you. I'm faster, more accurate, and better looking.

2nd, you think I only have one spot? I know what you are thinking... the one spot tight to the building? There are 3 other spots I can easily snipe the wholeleft side that I never use.

Even if we cancel one another out... Ray, Mo, Noni, Droopy, PadnDade > your team. By far.

Team 1 i'm getting on right now to get ready.

Team 2 GL tonite. and Mo we were suppose 2get dat ring last tournement but the other team was cheating, so tonite I wish u luck mang. im still cummin hard onur team tho.

Originally Posted by MoMoney848

Originally Posted by DROOPY7

My bad for that Search game guys
tired.gif

In the end we won it though.
pimp.gif

Me and my main dude Noni got you Mo.
pimp.gif

G.M.A.R.

pimp.gif
GMAR
pimp.gif

You and Noni each had an MVP game last night. One of yall went 18-1 and the other went 12-3. Crazy. We got this tonight. "No matter how hard you try, you can't stop us now."
pimp.gif
eyes.gif

[Killa] !+%% is disgusting [/Killa]

Originally Posted by just bobby

Team 1 i'm getting on right now to get ready.

Team 2 GL tonite. and Mo we were suppose 2get dat ring last tournement but the other team was cheating, so tonite I wish u luck mang. im still cummin hard on ur team tho.

roll.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif

damn.. im stuck at work for another half hour and wont get home till 11 pacific. Good luck to Team 1.

I don't get the lowest score gets out thing man.
ohwell.gif

I go 7-7 I get out, but a dude that goes 8-19 stays?

Yes I'm angry
mad.gif
laugh.gif

It's all good though, whatever wins us the games.

THIS JUST IN TEAM ONE JUST TOLD ME THAT THEY OFFICIALLY CHANGED THEIR CLAN NAME TO GMST (get moe some tissue)!!!!!
i dont feel bad about not having a ring but good job to both teams cant believe they came back and won though thats gotta hurt he almost had his ring but goodjob guys!!!

119njva.jpg

Congratulations to Team 1, you are the Tournament 5, PlayStation 3 Call of Duty 4, 2009 Champions!

indifferent.gif

So much anger. !%!* is going to turn me into an alcoholic.

MW2. Tournament in the first month. Mark it on your calenders.
tired.gif

Jason, at least you lost on Bloc.
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Wait...did Mo lose?

aa2153e0461c548e8b518b068af68144a7d0915.gif

How?

They won HQ the first match (40-15) in shipment... which was fluke but whatever. Second match, we won hardcore tdm in vacant. It wasn't even close. Thirdmatch we won tdm in Bloc 750-680. Fourth match we were up 3-1 in hardcore search & destroy then Jason killed me, Chris, and boitoi (boitoi apparently sawhim but didn't shoot him). They won 4-3. SMH. Fifth match, they took domination on crossfire. Horrible game mode.

Back
Top Bottom