PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

MP WEAPONS STATS
Assault Rifles

SMG

Shotguns

LMG

Sniper Rifles

So how many zombie maps will come with the regular version? I'm assuming just one and then they'll release a map pack with more at a later date.

If I buy the hardened edition with the 4 additional maps, will I only be able to play those maps with other people who bought the hardened or prestige edition? If my friends buy the regular version, they won't be able to play the additional maps with me? I'm confused by this. I don't really see the point of spending the extra $20 for the hardened edition when you can probably just buy the extra maps for $15 when they release them for download.

So how many zombie maps will come with the regular version? I'm assuming just one and then they'll release a map pack with more at a later date.

If I buy the hardened edition with the 4 additional maps, will I only be able to play those maps with other people who bought the hardened or prestige edition? If my friends buy the regular version, they won't be able to play the additional maps with me? I'm confused by this. I don't really see the point of spending the extra $20 for the hardened edition when you can probably just buy the extra maps for $15 when they release them for download.

M16
Commando

Famas

Galil

M60

pimp.gif

Undecided on the SMGs

Y'all trippin' over this currency system? Have you guys played any FPS on a PC before?

Y'all trippin' over this currency system? Have you guys played any FPS on a PC before?

^Nah i actually havent...i dont have a problem with it because i dont think it will change the overall experience but it is my opinion that it is being used as a gimmick just so the box can say "all new currency system redefines how you play COD" -IGN or something like that when it probably wont.

Old, useless, or unnecessary features are always stamped as new or groundbreaking just to pull in extra sales.(Madden 11 gameflow)

All in all im a COD fanboy and will probably play til my eyes bleed anyway lol

^Nah i actually havent...i dont have a problem with it because i dont think it will change the overall experience but it is my opinion that it is being used as a gimmick just so the box can say "all new currency system redefines how you play COD" -IGN or something like that when it probably wont.

Old, useless, or unnecessary features are always stamped as new or groundbreaking just to pull in extra sales.(Madden 11 gameflow)

All in all im a COD fanboy and will probably play til my eyes bleed anyway lol

What's the point of the CP. They said you can unlock what you want, when you want, but that's only half true...

What's the point of the CP. They said you can unlock what you want, when you want, but that's only half true...

Back
Top Bottom