PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

I'm gonna have to try this game out before I purchase.. Never played WAW because I wasnt interested and the graphics dont look to compare to MW2.. #$$$ looks like battlefield
30t6p3b.gif

I'm gonna have to try this game out before I purchase.. Never played WAW because I wasnt interested and the graphics dont look to compare to MW2.. #$$$ looks like battlefield
30t6p3b.gif

Actually as far as the currency goes it kinda confusing but here goes:

all killstreaks and perks unlock(become available for purchase) at a low rank...like 3 or 4, then you can choose out of all of the perks/killstreaks which ones you want to buy/can afford. so if you dont need SOH you never have to buy it and it will stay "locked"

Guns on the other hand unlocked at specific ranks...so you have to reach lets say rank 33 to unlock the FN FAL. once you reach 33 its now available for purchase so you can choose whether or not to buy it if you want.

you still earn XP which is completely separate from the currency

so basically XP still advances you through the ranks while currency allows you to purchase things you have gained access to by moving through the ranks

all killstreaks and perks unlock(become available for purchase) at a low rank...like 3 or 4, then you can choose out of all of the perks/killstreaks which ones you want to buy/can afford. so if you dont need SOH you never have to buy it and it will stay "locked"

Guns on the other hand unlocked at specific ranks...so you have to reach lets say rank 33 to unlock the FN FAL. once you reach 33 its now available for purchase so you can choose whether or not to buy it if you want.

so basically XP still advances you through the ranks while currency allows you to purchase things you have gained access to by moving through the ranks

Originally Posted by FEETure

basically somebody was at treyarch and was like i have an idea then they decided to run with it without thinking first things are so unnecessary

Originally Posted by FEETure

basically somebody was at treyarch and was like i have an idea then they decided to run with it without thinking first things are so unnecessary

So I can't unlock the MAC11 at the beginning of my multiplayer career? I gotta wait until I'm level XX, then I have the choice to unlock it??
laugh.gif

So I can't unlock the MAC11 at the beginning of my multiplayer career? I gotta wait until I'm level XX, then I have the choice to unlock it??
laugh.gif

^ yup...fixing things that arent broken ftl...having to unlock the weapon then buy it makes buying it so useless, i mean it kinda makes sense for the perks/killstreaks but cmon...to do it right they should had you able to buy the guns but just make the prices on later unlocks crazy high so its something to work toward.

^ yup...fixing things that arent broken ftl...having to unlock the weapon then buy it makes buying it so useless, i mean it kinda makes sense for the perks/killstreaks but cmon...to do it right they should had you able to buy the guns but just make the prices on later unlocks crazy high so its something to work toward.

They should've just kept the gun unlocking system the same. No point in making us have to wait to buy it if we have enough points. And they really need to keep the grenade launcher down to one tube. I can't stand all the noob tube spam at the beginning of the game. Especially on domination. And hopefully they dont include any MW2 maps when they come out with map packs. You can't tell me you enjoy playing on big $!! wasteland.

They should've just kept the gun unlocking system the same. No point in making us have to wait to buy it if we have enough points. And they really need to keep the grenade launcher down to one tube. I can't stand all the noob tube spam at the beginning of the game. Especially on domination. And hopefully they dont include any MW2 maps when they come out with map packs. You can't tell me you enjoy playing on big $!! wasteland.

You guys are trippin over the way you unlock guns, yet you never experienced it. Just cause it is not the same as every other call of duty doesn't mean the end of the world. I can see this new currency system being a way to keep VERY busy. Which is what TA wants, hell its what any game maker wants.

You guys are trippin over the way you unlock guns, yet you never experienced it. Just cause it is not the same as every other call of duty doesn't mean the end of the world. I can see this new currency system being a way to keep VERY busy. Which is what TA wants, hell its what any game maker wants.

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

Originally Posted by Messyyy

i wonder whats gonna be the ump45 like gun in this game

they said all the guns are balanced this time....idk but the mp40 is in the game so we will see
laugh.gif
i think the ak 47-u is the next mp5/ ump45

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

Originally Posted by Messyyy

i wonder whats gonna be the ump45 like gun in this game

they said all the guns are balanced this time....idk but the mp40 is in the game so we will see
laugh.gif
i think the ak 47-u is the next mp5/ ump45

MP WEAPONS STATS
Assault Rifles

SMG

Shotguns

LMG

Sniper Rifles

Back
Top Bottom