PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

I'm on tonight, tues and wed (4 day work week
ohwell.gif
)

PSN: StarCityPA

Originally Posted by derrty6232

Wow, I just realized how much time I spend with my right thumb off of the aim stick.

Some dude was in the lobby saying "damn, burrack is always jumping everytime he kills me. *!#+ that !*#*%"

Either I'm double tapping that triangle or I'm pressing that jump button before I shoot.
laugh.gif

I'm not sure what any of this means.  How do you do it/what exactly are you doing?

Wow, I just realized how much time I spend with my right thumb off of the aim stick.

Some dude was in the lobby saying "damn, burrack is always jumping everytime he kills me. *!#+ that !*#*%"

Either I'm double tapping that triangle or I'm pressing that jump button before I shoot.
laugh.gif

I'm not sure what any of this means.  How do you do it/what exactly are you doing?

Do the PX21's help on Black Ops? I heard footsteps are alot less noticeable in this game and i want to know if they are worth it now.

Do the PX21's help on Black Ops? I heard footsteps are alot less noticeable in this game and i want to know if they are worth it now.

Originally Posted by LuckyP90

i could have told you, except when i pulled them things out of the box and 400 wires fell out i returned them ... seriously one of the more OD pieces of gaming equipment i have ever seen ...

Originally Posted by LuckyP90

i could have told you, except when i pulled them things out of the box and 400 wires fell out i returned them ... seriously one of the more OD pieces of gaming equipment i have ever seen ...

Originally Posted by Proshares

laugh.gif

I'm just saying I have a bad habit of double tapping triangle or jumping all the damn time right before I shoot someone.

I'm not sure if it helps with anything.  I think I would have a lot more kills if I just kept my damn thumb on the aim stick.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I'm just saying I have a bad habit of double tapping triangle or jumping all the damn time right before I shoot someone.

I'm not sure if it helps with anything.  I think I would have a lot more kills if I just kept my damn thumb on the aim stick.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I do this sometimes although I'm not that good at it. Its just changing the sight lines and aim reference for your enemy who usually assume you're gonna be running at them or directly in front of them when they fire and they'll usually miss whereas you now got the advantage shooting down on them. Worked well with shotties on MW2 because of the power and spread. It's like a dive/prone shot but from up high. Dudes are relentless with it on Halo. At least I think thats what he means, I could be wrong. 

laugh.gif

I do this sometimes although I'm not that good at it. Its just changing the sight lines and aim reference for your enemy who usually assume you're gonna be running at them or directly in front of them when they fire and they'll usually miss whereas you now got the advantage shooting down on them. Worked well with shotties on MW2 because of the power and spread. It's like a dive/prone shot but from up high. Dudes are relentless with it on Halo. At least I think thats what he means, I could be wrong. 

dbl tap triangle = weapon switch and switchback real fast, compulsive habit for a lot of FPS'ers
jumping with x = elevates your head above the typical height, making it harder for opponents to hit the proper body multipliers. head becomes body, body becomes feet.

BURRack's talking about two separate habits.

dbl tap triangle = weapon switch and switchback real fast, compulsive habit for a lot of FPS'ers
jumping with x = elevates your head above the typical height, making it harder for opponents to hit the proper body multipliers. head becomes body, body becomes feet.

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

laugh.gif
i just realized i do this OFTEN, the triangle thing ... but im about to make the switch to tactical so we will see how that works out for me ... i whiff on too many knifings so im trying to make myself dive and shoot instead of knife ... we will see ...

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

laugh.gif
i just realized i do this OFTEN, the triangle thing ... but im about to make the switch to tactical so we will see how that works out for me ... i whiff on too many knifings so im trying to make myself dive and shoot instead of knife ... we will see ...

ah the counter-strike quickswitch habit...never really had a problem with this on the console though

and yea burrack everytime i run into you your jumping all over the place

Back
Top Bottom