PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Infyrno23 wrote:

But that's not as bad as someone getting the game winning kill on the shotgun match with the silenced assualt weapon then when the killcam comes on all you hear is "AWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

hahahahahaha

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
that #$*! was mad funny.. Dudes sounded mad disappointed.

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
alien.gif
@ this dude Burrack trying to do that dive into crowds of 3 enemies like he neo or something

Burrack making an instrumental with that *+$#+$# machine gun

Dude had the extended extended infinite clip
I swear it was like background theme music.... I heard it soon as the match started... He killed me then I came back an it was still going on like damn how many bullets this N got?
Love them gun sounds... Flocka!!!!!

Burrack making an instrumental with that *+$#+$# machine gun

Dude had the extended extended infinite clip
I swear it was like background theme music.... I heard it soon as the match started... He killed me then I came back an it was still going on like damn how many bullets this N got?
Love them gun sounds... Flocka!!!!!

Damn I missed out, sounded like the NT private lobby was off the chain last night.

I'll be on tonight though, maybe even earlier 6:30-9pm PST and 10pm-1am PST.

Got home late last night from the party and didn't get to sleep because I got sick of mojitos and tamales
tired.gif
 as soon as I got home.

Damn I missed out, sounded like the NT private lobby was off the chain last night.

I'll be on tonight though, maybe even earlier 6:30-9pm PST and 10pm-1am PST.

Got home late last night from the party and didn't get to sleep because I got sick of mojitos and tamales
tired.gif
 as soon as I got home.

I said KS were allowed guys 
laugh.gif

Dont matter anyways tho.. i was pickin yall %*#!%% off all day with the sniper rifle... 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 i still woulda got my puppies regardless 
pimp.gif

Edit:

Also i wish the Kick Player button worked cause i was seriously gonna kick some of yall out for being so !+$#@! wack/hard headed for not following the rules

Smh @ Illo rushin my team off the spwan and me & him were the first in both teams to run into eachother for first blood, dude trys to spray me down & BAM NO SCOPED UR $@% FOR FIRST BLOOD!!!! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I said KS were allowed guys 
laugh.gif

Dont matter anyways tho.. i was pickin yall %*#!%% off all day with the sniper rifle... 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 i still woulda got my puppies regardless 
pimp.gif

Edit:

Also i wish the Kick Player button worked cause i was seriously gonna kick some of yall out for being so !+$#@! wack/hard headed for not following the rules

Smh @ Illo rushin my team off the spwan and me & him were the first in both teams to run into eachother for first blood, dude trys to spray me down & BAM NO SCOPED UR $@% FOR FIRST BLOOD!!!! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

When is that patch dropping?

We need to be able to run a 9 player ground war party smoothly...

Originally Posted by derrty6232

I read it's in phase 3 meaning all that's left is for consoles to approve n then it releases. Could be out in a week unless it doesn't get approved. We ran a full gw party last week and it was actually fine.

I played a couple rounds on mw2.. smooth as butter. It's so easy to anticipate the spawns on it. When I play Bo I constantly look over my shoulder.

I read it's in phase 3 meaning all that's left is for consoles to approve n then it releases. Could be out in a week unless it doesn't get approved. We ran a full gw party last week and it was actually fine.

I played a couple rounds on mw2.. smooth as butter. It's so easy to anticipate the spawns on it. When I play Bo I constantly look over my shoulder.

This dude HyperAgressive is one funny dude
roll.gif

"how son son just do a 1080 and commando me... is this the x games"

This dude HyperAgressive is one funny dude
roll.gif

"how son son just do a 1080 and commando me... is this the x games"

Originally Posted by brian to the b

you are correct Going into Phase 3 submissions on 12/6, so the patch could drop on the 15 or 16

Originally Posted by brian to the b

you are correct Going into Phase 3 submissions on 12/6, so the patch could drop on the 15 or 16

Originally Posted by just reason

Originally Posted by JAYFIEND

I haven't ran with NT in a long time. Probably the reason my W/L is horrible.
eyes.gif

Send them invites I'm already on all ya'll list.
here we go... stop making excuses.. you are garbage word to that madden game..
roll.gif

i'm on now.. about to go snipe like the phantom of the opera looking dude on Boardwalk Empire.

laugh.gif
 My #1 fan! How is everything Just? still a wack dude talking trash I see. Oh and If you want it in madden just Say what time homie. Say what TIME!!

Originally Posted by just reason

Originally Posted by JAYFIEND

I haven't ran with NT in a long time. Probably the reason my W/L is horrible.
eyes.gif

Send them invites I'm already on all ya'll list.
here we go... stop making excuses.. you are garbage word to that madden game..
roll.gif

i'm on now.. about to go snipe like the phantom of the opera looking dude on Boardwalk Empire.

laugh.gif
 My #1 fan! How is everything Just? still a wack dude talking trash I see. Oh and If you want it in madden just Say what time homie. Say what TIME!!

Back
Top Bottom