PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

This dude HyperAgressive is one funny dude
roll.gif

"how son son just do a 1080 and commando me... is this the x games"
Boost I see u running CTF a lot  is that regular or hardcore? We need to run.

roll.gif

^Like most players, that %@$** is just playing CTF to unlock marathon pro, aint nobody gonna be playing CTF after they unlock marathon pro.
laugh.gif

^Like most players, that %@$** is just playing CTF to unlock marathon pro, aint nobody gonna be playing CTF after they unlock marathon pro.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JAYFIEND

roll.gif

Regular

Originally Posted by JAYFIEND

roll.gif

Regular

derrty6232 wrote:
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 I will be, that's all I've really been playing lately. I like the change of pace from HTDM. I can run anything tho. psn: TheGamingMessiaH

derrty6232 wrote:
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 I will be, that's all I've really been playing lately. I like the change of pace from HTDM. I can run anything tho. psn: TheGamingMessiaH

Ok...
Anyways.. Today dudes kept sayin its hard to get doubles... It aint that hard imo

But TRIPLES (Gun Only) is a RARE occasion.. I actually never done it (Gun Only) until yesterday

Idk why but my Capture Card software isnt reading the Dazzle so i cant upload gameplays but w/e i guess... but anyways heres proofvia Theater Mode

Also idk if u noticed BUT EVERYONE HAS THE SAME EMBLEM (Its not even mine)

I think its a glitch inTheatermode

Ok...
Anyways.. Today dudes kept sayin its hard to get doubles... It aint that hard imo

But TRIPLES (Gun Only) is a RARE occasion.. I actually never done it (Gun Only) until yesterday

Idk why but my Capture Card software isnt reading the Dazzle so i cant upload gameplays but w/e i guess... but anyways heres proofvia Theater Mode

Also idk if u noticed BUT EVERYONE HAS THE SAME EMBLEM (Its not even mine)

I think its a glitch inTheatermode

I doubt that its as hard to do on XBOX because of the connection issues on PSN.. Its already hard enough to kill 1 dude skipping across ur screen once u start shooting
30t6p3b.gif

I doubt that its as hard to do on XBOX because of the connection issues on PSN.. Its already hard enough to kill 1 dude skipping across ur screen once u start shooting
30t6p3b.gif

Eh... I sorta agree...
But it still isnt THAT hard cause just earlier wen i played against NTers i had a couple double kill sprays gun only...

Eh... I sorta agree...
But it still isnt THAT hard cause just earlier wen i played against NTers i had a couple double kill sprays gun only...

Originally Posted by derrty6232

just remembered the score was set to 15000 million on one of those games last night.
laugh.gif

mayne that was some !@#$ we were first to 7500 and 10000 and then the other team won when time expired
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by derrty6232

just remembered the score was set to 15000 million on one of those games last night.
laugh.gif

mayne that was some !@#$ we were first to 7500 and 10000 and then the other team won when time expired
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom