PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Im like the only one in this thread thats enjoying the game
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

30 D/C L's since the patch came out.

Sweet.

If D/C's #@*$%+ up my W streak I would've broke this game in half already.

30 D/C L's since the patch came out.

Sweet.

If D/C's #@*$%+ up my W streak I would've broke this game in half already.

Played Mw2 wiff keef..
Were doing the usual. Havin double the Kills than deaths. A couple Ac130s and %$!#

But honestly, the game sucks and isnt even fun.. after like 4 or 5 games i signed off...

Played Mw2 wiff keef..
Were doing the usual. Havin double the Kills than deaths. A couple Ac130s and %$!#

But honestly, the game sucks and isnt even fun.. after like 4 or 5 games i signed off...

Playing mw2 now thinking of buying killzone2 how did that play online I have all 3 dlc packs and I don't remember playing online

Playing mw2 now thinking of buying killzone2 how did that play online I have all 3 dlc packs and I don't remember playing online

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

Played Mw2 wiff keef..

It has better 
1. Guns

2. Killstreaks

3. Maps

4. Gameplay

5. Connection

6. Host Migration

7. Visible Claymores

8. Load Times

Game doesn't suck, you just do.

It's quite proven Black Ops has A LOT of issues, you just like to turn the other cheek or hop on 360 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

Played Mw2 wiff keef..

It has better 
1. Guns

2. Killstreaks

3. Maps

4. Gameplay

5. Connection

6. Host Migration

7. Visible Claymores

8. Load Times

Game doesn't suck, you just do.

It's quite proven Black Ops has A LOT of issues, you just like to turn the other cheek or hop on 360 
tired.gif

so anyone play prestige team death match? i got into a match super quick, my ninja steps were silent, i played 5 in a row before i turned it off to get some grub...felt like a different game

so anyone play prestige team death match? i got into a match super quick, my ninja steps were silent, i played 5 in a row before i turned it off to get some grub...felt like a different game

What type of net connection does everyone have?

I pay for 16 down 2 up....(I probably get 12-14 down normally and always 2 up.)
Charter communications
$49.99 a month

Im just asking to find out what the ideal speeds would be for playing online...........should i have faster upload speeds??

Charter communications
$49.99 a month

Im just asking to find out what the ideal speeds would be for playing online...........should i have faster upload speeds??

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Charter communications
$49.99 a month

the only thing you should care about is the upload. upload is the factor that allows you to host games without lag

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Charter communications
$49.99 a month

the only thing you should care about is the upload. upload is the factor that allows you to host games without lag

Back
Top Bottom