PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by GUTTA BOB

PS3

xbox is straight wack.  I remember signin up for a mw2 xobx tournyment and only 5 out of 50 peeps showd up lol.  nooblkane and that other white boy dont know how to set anything up.. stealing iluvboost swagger theme and everything.
Got you.

As for the XBOX comment, I totally agree.  F them,
laugh.gif

PS3

xbox is straight wack.  I remember signin up for a mw2 xobx tournyment and only 5 out of 50 peeps showd up lol.  nooblkane and that other white boy dont know how to set anything up.. stealing iluvboost swagger theme and everything.
Got you.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by lrredsoxfan06

PS3

Got you.

laugh.gif

okay we can b frends then.  what is ur PSN i will add u and we can b best friends foever k?

Originally Posted by lrredsoxfan06

PS3

Got you.

laugh.gif

okay we can b frends then.  what is ur PSN i will add u and we can b best friends foever k?

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Wait I don't get it you bet fake money online?
I'm not sure who you are asking and in reference to what, but I guess you can according to vvvvv

Originally Posted by FEETure

^you earn currency from playing MP..you can then risk that Currency(cod points) in special wager matches.
---

If you you are asking me or anyone else talking about playing a tournament online, I'm talking real money, PayPal money order check money.

You willing to throw up $10 to participate in a gamblin' ole Black Ops tournament?

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Wait I don't get it you bet fake money online?
I'm not sure who you are asking and in reference to what, but I guess you can according to vvvvv

Originally Posted by FEETure

^you earn currency from playing MP..you can then risk that Currency(cod points) in special wager matches.
---

If you you are asking me or anyone else talking about playing a tournament online, I'm talking real money, PayPal money order check money.

You willing to throw up $10 to participate in a gamblin' ole Black Ops tournament?

My PSN is SweetSneakerSwag.

As for being friends forever, the only way I'll do so is if it's forever AND EVER!!!

*Flamin' +++ gay boy with slight lisp voice - ""Yessss.  More friendssss!""*  

My PSN is SweetSneakerSwag.

As for being friends forever, the only way I'll do so is if it's forever AND EVER!!!

*Flamin' +++ gay boy with slight lisp voice - ""Yessss.  More friendssss!""*  

laugh.gif
@ the nt xbox %@@*$%. They're probably just gonna pick up the scraps that is the "black ops new multiplayer videos" thread and call it theirs. The title won't even change.

They did same %+#+ for that other MW2 thread. %@@*$% never started their own.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ the nt xbox %@@*$%. They're probably just gonna pick up the scraps that is the "black ops new multiplayer videos" thread and call it theirs. The title won't even change.

They did same %+#+ for that other MW2 thread. %@@*$% never started their own.
laugh.gif

lrredsoxfan06 - u a little too excited son... I get that ur enthusiastic about the tounrey.. but let everything play out and be patient; everything will be posted wen we decide to start setting it up... again we are NOT doing money. Point blank. Like proshares said , finals are around that time and the holidays (people going out and go to be with there fams).. We just gotta wait a bit....

lrredsoxfan06 - u a little too excited son... I get that ur enthusiastic about the tounrey.. but let everything play out and be patient; everything will be posted wen we decide to start setting it up... again we are NOT doing money. Point blank. Like proshares said , finals are around that time and the holidays (people going out and go to be with there fams).. We just gotta wait a bit....

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

NO.  Do a tournament NOW because I SAID SO!!

..on a serious note, I got you.
laugh.gif
  Just don't take forever, LOL.

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

NO.  Do a tournament NOW because I SAID SO!!

..on a serious note, I got you.
laugh.gif
  Just don't take forever, LOL.

Originally Posted by derrty6232

So... Uh... What happened to that MW2 Finals game?

nerd.gif

Team six is ready for whenever "the other team" wants to lose...... lol

Originally Posted by derrty6232

So... Uh... What happened to that MW2 Finals game?

nerd.gif

Team six is ready for whenever "the other team" wants to lose...... lol

Back
Top Bottom